Home

Hines has a little mans complex?

This is a discussion on Hines has a little mans complex? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2008, 02:10 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Hines has a little mans complex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
whether he has little man complex or not, it was bumb for small ben to say that about a teammate.

"That's just me. Our receivers are unbelievable"

yeah totally disrespected his fellow teammate, the big ben has the nerve to call hines ward unbelievable. next he is going to say that his oline are some of the best blockers, willie can run, and their defense is the best in the league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
It's become my favorite feature. Although I do miss reading vickhalloffame's posts for his "insight" on the way the world works.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:35 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 9

I see it as total disrespect to Holmes and Ward. The way I see it he's saying Hines is "unbelieveable" but he'd rather have a WR like Matt Jones on the field instead since he's tall. I like what you did on the field this season, but I think I'd rather have someone else in your spot. It doesn't make any sense to me.

The "but" he put in there totally erases any compliment in my view. His WR's have put up decent numbers this season, there was no reason for ben to discredit thier contribution in any way.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:16 PM   #35
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Didn't go back and read it again but I'm pretty sure Ben didn't say he'd "rather" have anything or that he wanted anyone "instead" of what he's working with. The best passing offense they had was with Ward and Plax. I have no idea how anyone could get that he's saying he wants someone instead of Ward.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2008, 03:28 PM   #36
Rookie

Dprimetime21's Arena

OVR: 6

Ben just said he needs a tall reciever. don't understand y ward got all upset. he never said anything about ward. anyways they are both morons especially ben cause the thing they need is o line.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:48 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 7

"I'd take him before TO because of his huge advantage between the two on the sideline and off the field."

somebody still bitter cause Owens didn't want to play for the Ravens?
Old 01-30-2008, 05:22 PM   #38
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dprimetime21
Ben just said he needs a tall reciever. don't understand y ward got all upset. he never said anything about ward. anyways they are both morons especially ben cause the thing they need is o line.
True (don't know about them being morons but you're right about the oline). If they start working the TE more (did more than years past this year) that'd help a great deal too, and they have the TE to do it.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:23 PM   #39
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipstick
"I'd take him before TO because of his huge advantage between the two on the sideline and off the field."

somebody still bitter cause Owens didn't want to play for the Ravens?
Wow... are you serious? No reason to even respond to that.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:17 PM   #40
All Star

OVR: 21

Ben didn't say anything in a disrespectful tone to the other receivers. And I don't think he's saying he wants just any big receiver. I'm sure he misses having Plaxico to throw to, and would like to have a Plax-like receiver to open things up for the others again. He campaigned to keep Plax when the time came. Santonio Holmes has been getting progressively better, so he may be a more consistent deep threat next year. But right now teams can gang up on Ward; Nate Washington and Holmes don't necessarily strike fear into the hearts of defenses

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »