Home

Turner in ATL, Dunn on the way out

This is a discussion on Turner in ATL, Dunn on the way out within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2008, 12:54 PM   #9
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Turner in ATL, Dunn on the way out

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi
who are the two bald oompa-loompas that sit across from skip bayless's ********-*** on ESPN??

they talked about how stupid it was for ATL to pick up Turner...saying Norwood was getting no respect...what a couple of numbskulls...I think their skin is too tight...they make the same face S.A.Smith makes all the time, too...

it's as if they haven't seen the recent 2-back success some teams are having...or haven't seen Norwood try to run between the tackles all day...

turner is a beast...

espn has become so awful...it is as though you have to be a combination of *******, loudmouth, half-wit, or sassy-black to be put on the air...

They are the stewart brothers from Atlanta. They have a radio show called the two live stews as well. With them living in the ATL I'm pretty sure they know whats going on. I know one of them played in the league. Y u h8ting?
Old 03-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #10
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

I actually like them. They seem to be in the only one's who tell Skip to shut up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 03-05-2008, 05:07 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi
who are the two bald oompa-loompas that sit across from skip bayless's ********-*** on ESPN??

they talked about how stupid it was for ATL to pick up Turner...saying Norwood was getting no respect...what a couple of numbskulls...I think their skin is too tight...they make the same face S.A.Smith makes all the time, too...

it's as if they haven't seen the recent 2-back success some teams are having...or haven't seen Norwood try to run between the tackles all day...

turner is a beast...

espn has become so awful...it is as though you have to be a combination of *******, loudmouth, half-wit, or sassy-black to be put on the air...
To be honest with you,they were telling the truth. With all the holes the Falcons have,running back wasn't one of them. That money would have been better spent on another position.

Has far has your two back comment goes,they still had Warrick Dunn. The guy is still one of the better backs in the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #12
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

neither Dunn or Norwood really runs between the tackles though... they don't push a pile anyway. Maybe they should've gone back and brought Duckett back or someone like him but then you're splitting carries 3 ways or get rid of Dunn and taking a chance on another lesser back. Personally I think signing Turner is right up there with getting someone like A Peterson in the draft. Whether it's a need or not, if you can do it, it WILL help your team. Turner is ready to blow up and having Norwood to balance the time out will do wonders.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:52 PM   #13
MVP

fugazi's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshiznetno1
I actually like them. They seem to be in the only one's who tell Skip to shut up.
I thought everyone told Skip to shut-up....i thought that was his job...to be the white SASmith...talk a bunch of loud crap and have people say 'shut up' in one way or another.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #14
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

I admit, SAS can be annoying, but I don't think anyone is on or near Skip's level of annoyity, IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »