Home

Chad Johnson on 6 PM SportsCenter 4/2

This is a discussion on Chad Johnson on 6 PM SportsCenter 4/2 within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2008, 10:55 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Sandman42's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Chad Johnson on 6 PM SportsCenter 4/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Here is the problem.

Cincinnati's defense sucks, and people are blaming it Chad and Palmer for no reason.
Fixed.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:00 AM   #18
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Still doesn't change the fact that Chad Johnson is the biggest cancer in that locker room.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Sandman42's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Still doesn't change the fact that Chad Johnson is the biggest cancer in that locker room.
And not the dozen or so of his teammates who have gotten arrested over the past 2 years? Let me guess, Johnson is the mastermind behind all their legal troubles and Henry, Thurman, etc. are all his minions who he sends out to cause disorder.

On second thought that does sound really cool. Johnson as the head of some crime syndicate.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:08 AM   #20
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman42
And not the dozen or so of his teammates who have gotten arrested over the past 2 years? Let me guess, Johnson is the mastermind behind all their legal troubles and Henry, Thurman, etc. are all his minions who he sends out to cause disorder.

On second thought that does sound really cool. Johnson as the head of some crime syndicate.

Sounds cool but not, he isn't. Sure Henry and the many other criminals on that team are cancers, but that STILL doesn't change the fact that Chad Johnson is just like TO.

I'm sick of people saying he just wants to have fun, and he does dancing for fun and he is just a fun guy and blah blah blah. Look, he does everything TO used to do, but for some reason, they think he is just fun. GMAFB.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:48 AM   #21
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:

Sounds cool but not, he isn't. Sure Henry and the many other criminals on that team are cancers, but that STILL doesn't change the fact that Chad Johnson is just like TO.

I'm sick of people saying he just wants to have fun, and he does dancing for fun and he is just a fun guy and blah blah blah. Look, he does everything TO used to do, but for some reason, they think he is just fun. GMAFB.
With comments like these, I can understand CJ's reactions and feelings. Yea CJ has pulled out HOF jackets, putted with the endzone post(?), and tried to resecitate a ball; but has he told Lewis to shut up? Questioned Palmers sexuallity? Went to go work out in his drive way purposely making something bigger than what it was?

It's the same ole story, and for anyone that can't see this is blind. When the Bengals went 8-8 Lewis's 1st or second year and then mand the playoffs Chad was this great guy. But once the Bengals have somewhat declined, he's the scape goat. When were going wrong the 06 season it was Chad doing too much talking. Not the arrest of what? 10 players. IMO, he is no way on the same level as a TO, no where close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2008, 11:55 AM   #22
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshiznetno1
With comments like these, I can understand CJ's reactions and feelings. Yea CJ has pulled out HOF jackets, putted with the endzone post(?), and tried to resecitate a ball; but has he told Lewis to shut up? Questioned Palmers sexuallity? Went to go work out in his drive way purposely making something bigger than what it was?

It's the same ole story, and for anyone that can't see this is blind. When the Bengals went 8-8 Lewis's 1st or second year and then mand the playoffs Chad was this great guy. But once the Bengals have somewhat declined, he's the scape goat. When were going wrong the 06 season it was Chad doing too much talking. Not the arrest of what? 10 players. IMO, he is no way on the same level as a TO, no where close.
To be fair, I've always thought this about Chad.

Chad is more a part of the problem with the Bungles than he is part of the solution.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:25 PM   #23
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshiznetno1

BINGO.

When the Bengals were WINNING and Chad was doing all his celebrations...nobody wanna say anything.Hell I remember when they passed the rule about end zone celebrations,alot of people were upset because they thought Chad wouldn't be able to do his celebrations without getting a 15 yd unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.Now that they losing,everybody wanna point the finger at Chad.But I don't blame Chad not one bit for what he's doing/saying.Dude is nowhere near being TO,in terms of disruptions,etc but if he keeps this up thru the rest of the offseason and into the regular season then I MIGHT put Chad up there with TO.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:28 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman42

Pictures speak better than words.

Simon Phoenix (Demolition Man)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »