Home

Chad Johnson on 6 PM SportsCenter 4/2

This is a discussion on Chad Johnson on 6 PM SportsCenter 4/2 within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2008, 07:19 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Chad Johnson on 6 PM SportsCenter 4/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Here is the problem.

Chad Johnson is a cancer on par with TO and Randy Moss before NE.
Yeah it is always funny how when the "cancer" changes teams they become winners. TO team went 13-3 and Moss team went 16-0 and let not forget the other less herald cancer Plaxico team winning the superbowl.

I would take Chad in a New York minute.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:03 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
Yeah it is always funny how when the "cancer" changes teams they become winners. TO team went 13-3 and Moss team went 16-0 and let not forget the other less herald cancer Plaxico team winning the superbowl.

Well yall fools better win and renegotiate chads contract every other year or you'll get the same thing.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:58 AM   #35
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by gta95
That was the most awkward interview I've ever heard. He wants the hell out.
As I was listening went it happened live, my first reaction was that he was high. Not saying he was, but just listening and not really thinking about it, that was my first reaction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2008, 11:59 AM   #36
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:

Yeah, it is funny isn't it?

It's funny because they are all whiney babies that when they don't get their ways, they won't try hard and will complain their way off the team.

Moss, TO, Chad Johnson...what is the difference between these three?

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #37
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Yeah, it is funny isn't it?

It's funny because they are all whiney babies that when they don't get their ways, they won't try hard and will complain their way off the team.

Moss, TO, Chad Johnson...what is the difference between these three?
Moss-Tooks Plays off whenever he felt like it(the infamous "I'll Play when I wanna play" comment)Arguing with Coporate Sponsors on the team bus. Trying to run over a Police Officer. Also believe he was caught with possession of Marijuana I believe(if not than scratch that off the list)

TO-Questioned his Quarterback's Sexual Preference.Called out his Quarterback,Fighting WITH Teammates AND Employees of the team.The "I wasn't the one that got sick in the Super Bowl" Comment.Fighting with the COACHES(In Philly AND Dallas AND San Fran)The Middle Finger incident against the Giants in Week One.

Now please find me similar or close to these actions that Chad Johnson has done in the past. I'm assuming you're either a Browns Fan or someone with a deep hatred for Chad.

And the person that mentioned Plaxico Burress as the "less heralded cancer",please tell me ANYTHING he has done that has affected his team and/or the locker room on either of the teams he played for.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #38
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:

So I guess we label players who play through injuries without barely Practicing, Cancers now? Interesting....
Old 04-04-2008, 01:21 PM   #39
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Moss-Tooks Plays off whenever he felt like it(the infamous "I'll Play when I wanna play" comment)Arguing with Coporate Sponsors on the team bus. Trying to run over a Police Officer. Also believe he was caught with possession of Marijuana I believe(if not than scratch that off the list)

TO-Questioned his Quarterback's Sexual Preference.Called out his Quarterback,Fighting WITH Teammates AND Employees of the team.The "I wasn't the one that got sick in the Super Bowl" Comment.Fighting with the COACHES(In Philly AND Dallas AND San Fran)The Middle Finger incident against the Giants in Week One.

Now please find me similar or close to these actions that Chad Johnson has done in the past. I'm assuming you're either a Browns Fan or someone with a deep hatred for Chad.

And the person that mentioned Plaxico Burress as the "less heralded cancer",please tell me ANYTHING he has done that has affected his team and/or the locker room on either of the teams he played for.
Yes I am a Browns fan who thinks this guy is a pure clown, but it's not unsubstaniated.

Shaun Smith, former Cincy Bengal, said that Chad punched the WR coach in the face.

He sent Peptol Bismol to the Browns locker room, saying they would need it.

His touchdown celebrations, saying he is a future hall-of-famer.

His whining about not winning, and how he doesn't want to play and blah blah blah.

He's arugued with Palmer many times, on the sideline, during a game.

Maybe I shouldn't say he is a cancer on par with TO and Moss...but he has the potential to be, and certainly isn't helping the Bengals win and build a team. Sometime this year i'll expect him to go completely off on the Bengals and his teammates.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:32 PM   #40
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
So I guess we label players who play through injuries without barely Practicing, Cancers now? Interesting....
I think the cancer comment came from the '06 season when things started going down hill for the Giants. I think he was in the same camp as Shockey. Obviously things improved this season for Plaxico though.

My Video Game Streams

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »