Home

Rumor: Taylor to the Pack?

This is a discussion on Rumor: Taylor to the Pack? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2008, 11:30 AM   #9
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Rumor: Taylor to the Pack?

I've lived through the years of the dry 70's, 80's and a good chunk of the 90's.

I'll take the 12-4 seasons as they come and enjoy them.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:36 AM   #10
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Right, unfortunately, I suffered through the 80s as well but luckily only 88-89 before heaings into the early 90s. Because most of us know, before Holmgren got to GB, from the time we LAST won the Super Bowl to then, we weren't even relevant lol.

Now, we pretty much have a WINNING record almost every year except for the 05 season which I HOPE I don't have to go thru that again. I swear that season went by the slowest because every week it was something else happening to us one way or another.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:37 PM   #11
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohlstar20
It doesn't matter how successful this past season was nor does it matter what Thompson has accomplished for the team in the past 3 years. The fact of the matter is that a Superbowl Title still eludes this team since they last won it in 96. Therefore no matter how many 12-4 or 13-3 seasons we have reaching the NFC Championship game the season will still be considered a failure to me and Thompson will still be the moron who hasn't done enough to help this team win it all.
Have you ever been on a championship team? High school, little league, etc. I think some people take for granted how difficult winning a championship is... pretty much forget that every other team is trying to do the same thing and it takes a combination of skill, determination and luck OVER every other team trying to do the same thing. There are a million jokes about the Eagles, Bills, etc. but to seriously call a team a failure and Thompson a moron b/c they haven't won the SB is pretty short sighted.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »