Home

Everyone is still sleeping on the Champs. lol

This is a discussion on Everyone is still sleeping on the Champs. lol within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 01:40 AM   #17
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Everyone is still sleeping on the Champs. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
I guess he also forgot that they did play the Browns, who last time I checked, Defense was/is pretty much non existent over there.

So bragging about what Eli Manning did against the Browns' DEFENSE in PRESEASON......uhhh yea, Laugh Out Loud.
Seriously does bragging about Pre-Season no matter who you play make any sense?

We go through this exact thread every single season, with every single NFC East team like clockwork.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:45 AM   #18
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Guess I should tell ya'll that Aaron Kampman has looked EXCELLENT in practice. I think he's on pace to get 30 sacks this year because he always sacks the QB in practice. Matter of fact, they might as well go ahead and give him the Defensive Player of the Year award right now.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:59 AM   #19
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Calvin Johnson has something like 8 catches for 176 yards in maybe two full quarters of action.

GOAT people. GOAT.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:34 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Obviously you haven't been paying attention, because there is only one team in the NFC this year, and that's Dallas.
/sarcasm

As a Seahawks fan, I feel for you, but not really. At least you bastards won a Super Bowl - the best record in the NFC since the merger, 5 consecutive postseason appearances, 4 consecutive division titles, 3 consecutive seasons with at least one playoff win, and nothing to show for it. Not to turn this thread into a bitching-session, but there are plenty of teams in the NFL right now that aren't getting the respect or attention they deserve. To quote many a player in the NFL: "It is what it is". I say lets just wait until the season and see how the teams do the talking. I think there are better defenses in the NFL (and NFC for that matter) than New York's and I'm still not sold on Eli. Maybe this season will convince me otherwise, but until then, we all have teams we doubt and other teams that we think are sleepers.

Last edited by Mauler34; 08-21-2008 at 02:37 AM.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:40 AM   #21
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Any team in the NFC East can make the playoffs just like last year (when the Giants BARELY made it). They've still got as good a shot as anyone to go all the way but could easily not make the playoffs too. Sorry if you don't want to accept that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2008, 10:44 AM   #22
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

"Man ya'll still sleepin on the Giants lol. Eli Manning....oh man watch out Peyton.

Plaxico Burress-Randy Who? lol

It's ok because when we go 16-0 or 14-2 then everybody's gonna want to hop on the bandwagon lol"
Old 08-21-2008, 10:57 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB9
you a betting man?

people forget that last year was the first year with a brand new scheme. Not making excuses, but experience makes a difference.

They should probably be better this year. I dont know if their record will be better because the division and conference are better, but they should be a better team.

I don't have to say a lot more about the way I feel about the Dallas Cowboys. No respect! No honor! There is no honor amongst thieves in the first place! They put hard times on the Giants during the regular season. You don't know what hard times are daddy! Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work. They got four or five kids and can't pay their wages, can't buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell em' go home. And hard times, are when a man works on a job thirty years, THIRTY YEARS! They give him a watch, kick him in the butt, and say HEY a computer took your place, Daddy! That's hard times! That's hard times! And Dallas, we put hard times on your city by taking the Cowboys out. THAT'S HARD TIMES!! And we all have hard times together. I admit that Eli don't look like the athlete of today is supposed to look. His belly's just a lil' big. His heinie's just a lil' big. But brother, he is bad and they know he's bad!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:09 AM   #24
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by briangauler
I don't have to say a lot more about the way I feel about the Dallas Cowboys. No respect! No honor! There is no honor amongst thieves in the first place! They put hard times on the Giants during the regular season. You don't know what hard times are daddy! Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work. They got four or five kids and can't pay their wages, can't buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell em' go home. And hard times, are when a man works on a job thirty years, THIRTY YEARS! They give him a watch, kick him in the butt, and say HEY a computer took your place, Daddy! That's hard times! That's hard times! And Dallas, we put hard times on your city by taking the Cowboys out. THAT'S HARD TIMES!! And we all have hard times together. I admit that Eli don't look like the athlete of today is supposed to look. His belly's just a lil' big. His heinie's just a lil' big. But brother, he is bad and they know he's bad!

Embarrassed for Giants fans.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »