Home

Jaguars/Bills

This is a discussion on Jaguars/Bills within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2008, 08:42 AM   #9
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Jaguars/Bills

J-Ville's wearing teal this week. That's what Vic said over on jaguars.com. Unless he was being sarcastic, and he's frequently sarcastic.

Anyway, we'll probably have to run outside of the tackles this week to be able to win. Stroud, as we all know, when healthy, is a very good clog-the-middle-type DT. We need to run away from him. The short passing game should be mixed with some screens, dump-offs... we need to get the ball in MJD's/FT's hands. Once we establish the outside running game, and the short passing game, hopefully that'll open up some deep passes to Porter (if he plays) or Williamson (again, if he plays). Reggie Williams has got to step up this week.

Oh, and I'm mega scared of the Bills offense. Yeah.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 09-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #10
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Small crowd? The Jags have more people at their games than half of the other NFL teams. Don't let the media who don't do their homework feed you lies.
I was referring to the home opener almost-blackout Do the Jags wear white at home often?

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 09-12-2008, 10:50 AM   #11
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

I like the Bills chances in this game (only because the Jaguars have all the injury problems on the offensive line), but it's not close to being set in stone. The Jaguars are still a very good club, right below that elite level of the Colts/Patriots. It should be a good test for Buffalo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2008, 11:08 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
I was referring to the home opener almost-blackout Do the Jags wear white at home often?
Yes the Jags usually wear white during September, but Del Rio has been stupid at times and wanted to believe the color didn't matter. After losing, he changed his mind, hopefully he didn't change it back.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #13
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Yes the Jags usually wear white during September, but Del Rio has been stupid at times and wanted to believe the color didn't matter. After losing, he changed his mind, hopefully he didn't change it back.
Well then I hope he's stupid this week or the Bills players may need to drink pickle juice UGH!

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 09-12-2008, 04:27 PM   #14
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

Sunday's forecast is going to be the hottest game day temperature in Jaguars history @ 95 degrees. 95???!!! that's it???! I have had season tickets from the start and I remember some HOT (and humid) days out there...I was kinda suprised to see that the jaguars hottest game before this sunday was 88. I just know I was sitting out there in 100+ degree temperatures a few times. IT IS HOT IN THAT STADIUM!!....extra heat must have been generated from the black tarp they used to cover 10,000 seats

Stroud is going to feast on our 3rd and 4th string O-linemen, but I still think the jags will pull this out in the end...they will win by atleast 2 TDs...don't want to go to Indy 0-2!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #15
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_rob11

Stroud is going to feast on our 3rd and 4th string O-linemen, but I still think the jags will pull this out in the end...they will win by atleast 2 TDs...don't want to go to Indy 0-2!!!
Your O-line is a MASH unit and you predict a victory by at least 2 TDs? Man either you're way too optimistic or everyone is dogging on the Bills.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2008, 06:47 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

They only keep the record for the kickoff temperature. So yes 88 has been the hottest, but that is the temperature inside a box 6 feet off the ground. The temp in the sun is a lot hotter. The real feel is over 100.

Jags are wearing Teal, Del Rio is an idiot.

Hey pickle juice is good, I should check and see if I have any and drink it before the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »