Home

NFC East 8-0 vs. the rest of the league

This is a discussion on NFC East 8-0 vs. the rest of the league within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #25
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NFC East 8-0 vs. the rest of the league

It's definitely a down year, which is why I'm still not in panic mode right now. I still believe Dallas got this. Ofcourse I am under the impression that all these problems will get fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 04:57 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Bump.

Does anyone else think the NFC East is not as great or "threatening" as it used to be in the past? I remember in the past, you had 3(maybe 4 depending on if Washington showed up that week)teams where you could put up against ANY team and have full confidence in them getting the W.

Now? I'd place them behind the AFC East, AFC North and MAYBE the NFC North?

What's everyone else's thoughts on the NFC East and I'm just talking about right NOW but from last season to now?
I think it's very weak. It's better than the NFC West and the AFC West, but that might be it. Still early though, we'll see.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 17

Not one team in that division looks truly scary. The AFC North, on the other hand. Who wants to play the Steelers or Ravens defenses right now?
Old 09-20-2010, 05:04 PM   #28
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Oh I know it's still early that's why I'm not judging them strictly on what happened in the first 2 weeks. But from last year as well, there hasn't been a team from this division that you could truly put up against any other team and really be fully confident in them.

I remember a few years ago, folks were calling them the SEC of the NFL and you probably wouldn't get much of an argument from people. But from last year on, they're more like the ACC of the NFL.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:04 PM   #29
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

It's still way to early to draw any conclusions. Everyone outside of NYG has undergone a lot of change and unfortunately teams will beat up on each other once again.

It might not have the great team at the top but I don't think it has the perennial cellar dwellers like the Lions/Raiders/Bills/Browns either.

All about individual matchups PP.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:13 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 17

Well to be fair, the media had a big part in that, since you had a NY team and you had a Philly team and you had the Dallas Cowboys. None of those three teams were as good as made out to be, and the Redskins have been in transition for a while now. But since the Cowboys + Philly/NY demand so much media coverage, that was the big time elite division to everybody. After all the hype that division got, what kind of success did they actually have? One SB, from the Giants, in a year where nobody on the planet predicted them to get anywhere near a SB to begin with.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #31
All Star

Jasong7777's Arena

OVR: 24

I still think the division will send two teams to the playoffs IMO. Don't ask me which two though. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »