Home

Pacman suspended for 4 games

This is a discussion on Pacman suspended for 4 games within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2008, 03:52 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Pacman suspended for 4 games

I think he's done, he didn't really even make an impact on the field, I'm sure Jerry Jones is embarassed by this and feels like he's not even worth the headache.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:56 PM   #18
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Ok i havn't been following this problem too closely, but what exactly happened? Pacman got into a fight with one of his body gaurds right? No charges were filed as well right? Then why is this such a big deal to everyone?

I mean people get into misunderstandments all the time, and yes sometimes a little fighting goes on, but it's not like he went back to the club and shot someone or beat someone severly right? If anyother Football player got into a quarrel with anyone off the field would it be this big of a deal?

I understand that Mr.Jones was on thin ice already and doing this wasn't very smart, but its not like he did something insanely outrageous.

I remember that Steve Smith got suspended for a couple of games because of his fight with a team member, so it's normal for Pac Man to get suspended as well, but why is this such a biggg thing?
Old 10-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 14

"misunderstandments" best word ever.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:08 PM   #20
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffarmleft
"misunderstandments" best word ever.
everyone has to make up a word sometime in their lifetime
Old 10-14-2008, 04:14 PM   #21
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Hopefully this moron will never play a game again in the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #22
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
Ok i havn't been following this problem too closely, but what exactly happened? Pacman got into a fight with one of his body gaurds right? No charges were filed as well right? Then why is this such a big deal to everyone?

I mean people get into misunderstandments all the time, and yes sometimes a little fighting goes on, but it's not like he went back to the club and shot someone or beat someone severly right? If anyother Football player got into a quarrel with anyone off the field would it be this big of a deal?

I understand that Mr.Jones was on thin ice already and doing this wasn't very smart, but its not like he did something insanely outrageous.

I remember that Steve Smith got suspended for a couple of games because of his fight with a team member, so it's normal for Pac Man to get suspended as well, but why is this such a biggg thing?
The ultimate problem was that alcohol was involved which violated the terms and conditions of not only his reinstatement to the NFL but also violated the rules of his probation...He is done .if anything he was given too many chances..
Old 10-14-2008, 04:34 PM   #23
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
The ultimate problem was that alcohol was involved which violated the terms and conditions of not only his reinstatement to the NFL but also violated the rules of his probation...He is done .if anything he was given too many chances..
oo Ok, i didn't know alcohol was invovled. Well then yes that was a stupid thing to do, however i'm a good nature guy and thinks everyone deserves another chance. Why give up on him now? He's been out of the spot light for some time now staying out of touble. This one incident isn't as bad as the media is making it to be as well is it?
Old 10-14-2008, 04:36 PM   #24
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Cowboys regain a 5th and 6th round pick because of this suspension

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »