Home

Tom Brady - another surgery

This is a discussion on Tom Brady - another surgery within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2008, 10:49 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Tom Brady - another surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
LOL you're that gullible huh man.
You are the one believing reports from ESPN my man. How about we let Tom Brady comment about his knee? I'm sure he is familiar with the situation.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:00 PM   #34
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

I'm curious to know how you came to the conclusion that I believe what ESPN says?
Old 10-23-2008, 11:09 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
I'm curious to know how you came to the conclusion that I believe what ESPN says?
Okay, what do you believe then? I was just saying that ESPN has a tendency to blow stories out of proportion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2008, 11:24 PM   #36
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

I don't believe neither of them. BSPN...well, we all know why they do what they do.

Quote:
"The surgery went well and my doctor described my knee as 'rock solid.' Unfortunately, in the week following the surgery, I developed an infection. The infection is very treatable and, through a course of antibiotics, it will be knocked out of my system. We were proactive with the infection and the doctors went in for a second procedure this past Wednesday to clean and to test the wound. The results of the tests have all been positive and we are very thankful. I am excited to begin rehabbing my knee and will continue preparing for 2009. I'm looking forward to supporting my teammates throughout the rest of this season, as we strive to achieve the goals we set as a team months ago. Thanks again for your letters and well wishes. The support has meant so much to me during these past few weeks.
What makes this any different than what any other injured player that has gone through this as well? I mean of course he's gonna say that. Why would he say something negative about this. "Hey guys, I appreciate the support you've been showing me. I just had another procedure(which you said is different than surgery, which you have yet to prove how it is different)and unfortunately I developed another infection in my knee. I went to a Family Doctor and let him do the surgery because, well quite honestly I don't the Doctors, the Patriots recommended for me. Right now, the way everything looks, I may not be ready for the 2009 season either. But I hope you guys still keep the support coming and I look forward to the next time I play Football again."

If you really believe that he was gonna say anything other than what he originally said, then you might be more gullible than I thought and if that's the case, I got a Oceanfront Home in Idaho I wanna sell you lol
Old 10-23-2008, 11:27 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
I don't believe neither of them. BSPN...well, we all know why they do what they do.

What makes this any different than what any other injured player that has gone through this as well? I mean of course he's gonna say that. Why would he say something negative about this. "Hey guys, I appreciate the support you've been showing me. I just had another procedure(which you said is different than surgery, which you have yet to prove how it is different)and unfortunately I developed another infection in my knee. I went to a Family Doctor and let him do the surgery because, well quite honestly I don't the Doctors, the Patriots recommended for me. Right now, the way everything looks, I may not be ready for the 2009 season either. But I hope you guys still keep the support coming and I look forward to the next time I play Football again."

If you really believe that he was gonna say anything other than what he originally said, then you might be more gullible than I thought and if that's the case, I got a Oceanfront Home in Idaho I wanna sell you lol
You know, not all human beings have to lie about their personal endeavors. There are actually some decent people left in the world you know. It is always dangerous to judge another person's intent. Right now, I am going to take this guy's word at face value. I really have no reason to believe otherwise.

Last edited by AlexBrady; 10-23-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:49 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Sure he could...

In 2 years when he can actually stand on his leg without pain. He's a great QB...but he is not a machine.

Believe it or not, Tom Brady actually does feel pain and he doesn't wear an S on his chest. This is a bad situation for him and the Pats.
He's a man! HE'S NOT A MACHINE

Old 10-24-2008, 12:05 AM   #39
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

This thread is full of win.

Let's see, am I going to believe multiple news sources that have reported this, or am I going to believe a guy who would have nothing to gain by admitting the truth.

Brady was going to struggle anyway next year because of the ACL...now he may not play next year.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:06 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

All we know right now is that the surgery may be a complete failure if they cant fight off the infection. Its not so unlikely a scenario now that he will not be ready for next year at all. Not to mention he is going to have to go through a long rehab process. Hopefully not the end of his career but its very serious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »