Home

DeAngelo Hall could be looking for work sooner than later.

This is a discussion on DeAngelo Hall could be looking for work sooner than later. within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2008, 01:54 PM   #49
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: DeAngelo Hall could be looking for work sooner than later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
Man, It's words going around Reskins park is that the Redskins has contacted him and his agent, and he wants to come to DC.

My view on it, If he comes to play, then the move will be alright, but it has to come cheap at that. For him to know that he's not going to be the starter. Wish I could just cut his hands off and put them on Carlos Rogers, Everybody knows Los can't catch nothing, That will be interesting though, with Hall in DC. Maybe a new look will do something good for him. Plus Zorn not going to take any crap from him at that. So I dont know. I just don't know.
Very very dumb move because Hall does not fit into the defensive scheme that the Skins run..He is not a man to man press corner he is a cover 2 corner at best..His best bet would be the Patriots...The skins have some good corners now and have the right chemistry bringing Hall in now would be a risk...
Old 11-07-2008, 01:59 PM   #50
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Terrible move if he has to start at ANY point in the season.

But if you can get him on a LOW deal, then he'll be a nice pickup as a nickel or dime back.

Me personally, I wouldn't care if h says he'll play for peanuts, I wouldn't sign him.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #51
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Seems like a dumb move unless they're REALLY worried about Springs (or they plan on having Hall start next year which would be a horrible decision). Vinnie said they'd be interested at a very low price. We'll see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Very very dumb move because Hall does not fit into the defensive scheme that the Skins run..He is not a man to man press corner he is a cover 2 corner at best..His best bet would be the Patriots...The skins have some good corners now and have the right chemistry bringing Hall in now would be a risk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Terrible move if he has to start at ANY point in the season.

But if you can get him on a LOW deal, then he'll be a nice pickup as a nickel or dime back.

Me personally, I wouldn't care if h says he'll play for peanuts, I wouldn't sign him.
GREAT MOVE...Use him as a PR/KR where he has more explosiveness than the current crop of 'talent'.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2008, 02:16 PM   #52
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Apparently the NFL network is reporting that he has signed with the Skins....I guess you can say by to Leigh Torrance now..
Old 11-07-2008, 02:25 PM   #53
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

DeAngelo does not need to nor should he be returning kicks.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:29 PM   #54
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
GREAT MOVE...Use him as a PR/KR where he has more explosiveness than the current crop of 'talent'.
Skins signed Randel El for his flexibility. He's been used mostly as a WR but he's never going to be a good one. If he can't return punts (which it looks like he can't anymore this year) then he needs to go. Rock is the kick returner and does a good job and is a good spteams player all around. He's not going anywhere. They don't need Hall for anything... if the current rumor isn't true then they should just watch him go to another team. If it is true... Snyder hasn't learned as much as he had seemed to at this point.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:32 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Enjoy him Washington, we released him for a reason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #56
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Well I guess we have him..We'll see how it works out..atleast he's not going to be a starter. But also now he'll see what it's like to play on a REAL Defense, and not that thing out in Oakland and Atlanta. We'll see, Our coaching staff is not as soft as the ones he had, so they'll not going for that. Blatche or Zorn not going for that at all..I think I'll vets will be big in this. London Fletcher will put him in his place and Springs. It's not a bad move now that I think about it, D Hall was good at one time hopefully he can redeem himself here in DC.

To be honest, I'm eager to see him in a Redskins uni. I also know we have some guys that can talk on this team. With him and Smoot, I know that locker room is going to be crazy.

We can also use D Hall on PR, Randle El is not getting it done, and we can't use Moss back there anymore, Last time we had him back there granted he returned the punt for a TD but he also got hurt.

All in All It's an ok deal seeing it's only for the rest of the year and it was cheap. We'll see how this unfolds. I hope he finally realize that he needs to stop being all about the money and play ball.
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »