Home

Bills @ Patriots

This is a discussion on Bills @ Patriots within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2008, 05:30 PM   #41
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Bills @ Patriots

Ugh, this is starting to feel more and more like the Bills. I thought we were legitimate even with the early soft schedule. We were making the plays we needed to. Now we can't do anything right. Very disheartening. Just a real low feeling now about this team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBrady
Get what? That your offense is merely a ball control grind it out type of unit that is routinely outscored by other teams around the league?
The pats offensively is inept? Maybe we are watching different games but I just don't see how anyone can say that anymore. What they are is poor in the redzone, but it is a learning process. They were def not much of an offense at the beginning of the season but as each week passes by they are getting that much better. In the last couple of weeks they have shown to be able to pass and run. If their offense could finish drives better I think i would prefer this style of offense to the one we had last year. I say that because of this balance which is allowing them to keep opposing offenses off the field. With the age and experience of our defense, you can see that the long breaks they are getting because of the offense is helping them out tremendously. They are also a very difficult team to beat once they ahead. As for the comment that they are continuously outscored by opposing teams in the league, that is simply not true because they have only been outscored 3 times in 9 games making them first place at 6-3.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #43
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
We are the worst 5-4 team in the history of the NFL. Nice game, Pats. Enjoy the playoffs. We'll be sitting in our usual spot...our comfy living rooms while the playoffs are going on. Such a promising start...such a crappy way to go out. God damn this team f'ing sucks.
They sure do!!!!! This is just brutal to watch. They gave us pure smoke & mirrors at 5-1. We go from 1st place to last in a matter of a 2 week span, only the Bills.
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Old 11-10-2008, 12:38 AM   #44
BTB
Th*s **n't s** w*rld

BTB's Arena

OVR: 16

I just read Michael Smith is reporting Adalius Thomas broke his arm and is out for the season. Anyone else hear anything? This would be a big loss.

The dynasty will return

Paul Pierce... talent + heart + toughness = The Truth
Old 11-10-2008, 09:32 AM   #45
Obey the Father!!!!

Eton Rifles's Arena

OVR: 25

Sure is a big loss. He is the perfect outside linebacker for this defense. I think maybe Pierre Woods or Gary Guyton replaces him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #46
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx
They sure do!!!!! This is just brutal to watch. They gave us pure smoke & mirrors at 5-1. We go from 1st place to last in a matter of a 2 week span, only the Bills.
I tell ya, being a Bills fan is like a high school nerd who somehow gets led on by the hottest chick in school and then dumped on the night of the date. The Bills give us so many tantalizing possibilities then fall flat on their faces

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 11-10-2008, 12:40 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
I tell ya, being a Bills fan is like a high school nerd who somehow gets led on by the hottest chick in school and then dumped on the night of the date. The Bills give us so many tantalizing possibilities then fall flat on their faces
Funny how we always allow ourselves to get excited about this team. You'd think we'd be used to this by now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »