Home

Warren Sapp To Keyshawn Johnson-"I always knew you were a b****"

This is a discussion on Warren Sapp To Keyshawn Johnson-"I always knew you were a b****" within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2008, 12:45 AM   #17
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Warren Sapp To Keyshawn Johnson-"I always knew you were a b****"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
Sapp has lost whatever credibility he once had. What a baby.
Well, to be fair, Key was always a pain in the a$$ for every coach, except Bill Parcells. He could even be so with Bill, but he knew how to handle him. Now Key spends his time on ESPN constantly going after TO for doing things he always did when he played. It's pretty pathetic, actually. He comes off as petty and at least a little jealous (remember, TO basically took his job).

I reallydon't mind Keyshawn though and I've actually grown to like Sapp over the years (used to hate him) because I realized none of his yap was ever out of true selfishness. He was actually a pretty team oriented guy, from what I understand.

In either case, it's all just silly. Though, I was surprised to hear Keyshawn was getting an interior design show...odd.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:52 AM   #18
MVP

fugazi's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshiznetno1
Yea, Sapp didn't think too much of Key in Tampa. Where as the team was pretty close knit, Key did his own thing and Sapp took that personally.
fixed...

that one gets on my nerves
Old 11-19-2008, 09:20 AM   #19
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Not sure why nobody posted a video

Old 11-19-2008, 08:45 PM   #20
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

New Victim:

Quote:
SAPP APOLOGIZES TO KEYSHAWN, TARGETS DONOVAN

Posted by Mike Florio on November 19, 2008, 7:14 p.m.
Former NFL player Warren Sapp, whose tenure on Dancing With The Stars apparently is prompting many folks unfamiliar with his pro football career to conclude that he actually isn’t a big, fat, loudmouthed jerk, has apologized to one of the recent targets of his big, fat, loudmouthedness.
Last week, Sapp called former Bucs teammate Keyshawn Johnson a “bitch.” And Sapp is now sorry for doing it.
“A week ago I took a shot at an old teammate of mine and I really felt like I crossed the line,” Sapp said. “My mother was watching that show and she gave me a buzz and said, ‘You know what, that’s wrong because you and that boy and the kids and all of your families have played together and won together and you’ve got to apologize.’
“And I said, ‘You’re right.’ I am so wrong for crossing that line with Key and I apologize to my man out there and good luck to you on your [interior decorating] show.”
But Warren hasn’t really changed. His new target is Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb, who admitted that he didn’t know that NFL rules contemplate tie games. And, for a change, we agree with Sapp.
“When I heard him say it I almost passed out,” Sapp said on this week’s Inside the NFL. “I thought, ‘This will follow you for the rest of your career.’ Your legacy in the league, Donovan, will be throwing up in the Super Bowl, Rush Limbaugh and now, ‘I didn’t know there were ties in the NFL.’”
Old 11-19-2008, 09:27 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 20

I love big ol' Warren man. Even if he did talk mad **** about the Philly fans (his squad won so he can talk all he wants

Red October
On the road to Vick-tory

Nas = GOAT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2008, 09:28 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 55

McNabb deserves criticism over that though. The last time there was a tie in the NFL was in 2002 and he was already a four year veteran at that point in his career.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »