Home

Week 11 Ravens @ Giants

This is a discussion on Week 11 Ravens @ Giants within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2008, 01:07 AM   #57
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Week 11 Ravens @ Giants

Im late to chime in here but i missed the game and made it thru the week without learning the results. D/L'ed the NFL Sunday ticket Short cut version of this game.......

All i can say is WOW. I saw the whole game in 27 minutes! I saw every play and saw replays of important plays. Its the greatest.. didn't know it existed.

Back to the Giants win, it was storybook. The giants imposed their will on the Ravens, and all my favorite players performed well.

I think Flacco is a great talent, he'll be a great QB one day.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:04 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Week 11 Ravens @ Giants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Im late to chime in here but i missed the game and made it thru the week without learning the results. D/L'ed the NFL Sunday ticket Short cut version of this game.......

All i can say is WOW. I saw the whole game in 27 minutes! I saw every play and saw replays of important plays. Its the greatest.. didn't know it existed.

Back to the Giants win, it was storybook. The giants imposed their will on the Ravens, and all my favorite players performed well.

I think Flacco is a great talent, he'll be a great QB one day.
So you telling me that you didn't read any newspapers, watch any ESPN, ignored all them dudes walking down the street yelling "9 and 1 BABY!!!!" and made it this whole week without knowing how won or loss? LOL Come on man I was born and raised in NY. You couldn't make it to the bus stop without inadvertently knowing who won. By time you made it to the train you'd know what color socks Eli was wearing. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »