Home

Eagles @ Ravens

This is a discussion on Eagles @ Ravens within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #9
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Eagles @ Ravens

Andy Reid has OFFICIALLY lost his teams confidence. Only wish I had comcrap sportsnet to watch this post game, lol. I don't think Fat Andy has an answer for this. If philly wants to win a superbowl before the return of my Lord and Savior, they must clean house.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:28 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 32

So, now your 2nd year qb has 4 days to prepare for the next game. Wow.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmatic
The Eagles have become the most unwatchable team in the league.
Eagles have always been the most unwatchable team, even when they were making playoff runs, because the offense they run is so boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitDoctor
Andy Reid has OFFICIALLY lost his teams confidence. Only wish I had comcrap sportsnet to watch this post game, lol. I don't think Fat Andy has an answer for this. If philly wants to win a superbowl before the return of my Lord and Savior, they must clean house.
that makes 2 of us, i wish i had comcast sportsnet too.

i dont think the Eagles are brutal though. what hurts the Eagles is the lack of doing anything on 2nd and short, 3rd and short, 4th and short. throw a big back in the lineup and i think it would make a HUGE difference. Steelers dont have Najah Davenport anymore, pick his butt up!

Kolb is BAD though, he has career backup written all over him.
Lets go Bucs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2008, 04:35 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 19

Beautiful baiting by Ed Reed, the man is back with a vengence. Jarrett Johnson made a beast play for the second week in the row (last week he jacked up the full back and made the sack himself) that noone will be talking about again. Dude is a one man defense. Awesome game to watch.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:48 PM   #13
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Isn't that like Ed Reed's 3rd time breaking that same record lol.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:50 PM   #14
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Wow, what a strange game. No idea why they'd decide to try to make a point by pulling McNabb while still only down a single score. Westbrook isn't 100% and Buckhalter already went to the locker room once today... I don't care how bad McNabb was playing (wasn't THAT bad) there's no way you take your only healthy playmaking threat off the field against the Ravens D. Anyway...

Reed was insane today. I'll even forgive that POS attempt to pitch inside the redzone. I can't stand that crap and he does it all the time. The best play (don't think the announcers noticed) was on the first tipped ball. They said it was a delayed blitz but he just went to the hole and ducked down to bait McNabb.

Good win for the Ravens. Still didn't really get the running game going like they need to. It was good to see Clayton get some looks but you could tell Flacco still can't progress to the 2nd receiver to well. I think they just started calling plays for Clayton instead of Mason b/c they were double teaming him.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #15
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Wow, what a strange game. No idea why they'd decide to try to make a point by pulling McNabb while still only down a single score. Westbrook isn't 100% and Buckhalter already went to the locker room once today... I don't care how bad McNabb was playing (wasn't THAT bad) there's no way you take your only healthy playmaking threat off the field against the Ravens D. Anyway...

Reed was insane today. I'll even forgive that POS attempt to pitch inside the redzone. I can't stand that crap and he does it all the time. The best play (don't think the announcers noticed) was on the first tipped ball. They said it was a delayed blitz but he just went to the hole and ducked down to bait McNabb.

Good win for the Ravens. Still didn't really get the running game going like they need to. It was good to see Clayton get some looks but you could tell Flacco still can't progress to the 2nd receiver to well. I think they just started calling plays for Clayton instead of Mason b/c they were double teaming him.
That is a trait that comes from all of the guys out of "The U". Can't stand it myself. On the INT return for a TD, he almost pitched it to Hiroki.

To add on, Ngata is an absolute monster inside. Week in and week out he is just engrossing blockers and splits off blocks unbelievably.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2008, 05:12 PM   #16
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
That is a trait that comes from all of the guys out of "The U". Can't stand it myself.
Oh blah. Stereotyping. Interesting thing about McNabb's benching.....Reid didn't even go up to McNabb to tell him he was being benched. Reid got the assistant coaches to do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »