Home

Dolphins @ Bills in Toronto.

This is a discussion on Dolphins @ Bills in Toronto. within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2008, 09:17 AM   #49
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Dolphins @ Bills in Toronto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Hey, hey, hey. Let's not get into a pissing match with the Fish fans, lol. They beat us twice this year. They're better than we are...this year. It happens.
Doesn't mean they get a license to make dumb posts

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 12-08-2008, 02:09 PM   #50

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Yay, 2008

Dolphins-2

Bills-0

Old 12-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #51
D*lph*ns m*k* m* cry

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Can't discount the fact that we've been without Angelo Crowell all year to. Remember that wacky IR situation right before the season started? I still don't know what happened there...

But yeah, something needs to change. I never thought the Dick Jauron hiring was that great anyway. He had one good year with the Bears and every other season he hasn't done anything. It's not good to have a revolving door at head coach but you've got to bring someone new in, someone with a different attitude. Someone who wants to turn this thing around and can do it. A winner.

I don't know, this season has just come straight from hell. The thrill of 5-1 faded so fast especially in an ultra competitive AFC and AFC East. Damn it...
Another dumb move by Jauron. He puts Crowell on IR because he decided to have surgery and would be out 4 weeks (max), but he hasn't placed Schoebel on IR? Doesn't make sense.

Believe me I have tried to be a Bills fan, really, but this mickey mouse organization has always been run bad and the only chance of it getting better would be a different owner. Unfortuantely if that happens the Bills would probably be somewhere else.

TJ, its my opinion but I think Schoebel is over rated , yeah he can get sacks in streaks but he can't play the run at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2008, 05:38 PM   #52
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino13

Believe me I have tried to be a Bills fan, really, but this mickey mouse organization has always been run bad and the only chance of it getting better would be a different owner. Unfortuantely if that happens the Bills would probably be somewhere else.
If the franchise was run as bad as you think it has for all time then it would've moved to another city around '84 time with the Colts. So let's not go overboard here. The Bills have had streaks of success (The AFL years, Mid '70s "Electric Company" years, A couple seasons in the early '80s with Ferguson and Cribbs and of course the Original Triplets) The problem is, when this team is being run badly, it's run almost totally into the ground. Just look at what it was like before OJ hit his stride people hardly came to games and then the 4 or so years before Jim Kelly came to town the team was run almost as ineptly as the Raiders are today.

I don't think the Bills are heading down that road quite yet because there are some good pieces there for this team to be a contender. We just need a good football guy and experienced coach to come in here.

Oh hey, my fellow Bills fans. Let's think of the good times. Go here. I think it's worth it.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker

Last edited by SPTO; 12-08-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:46 PM   #53
D*lph*ns m*k* m* cry

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
Doesn't mean they get a license to make dumb posts
Hey no need for attacks here. Just stating an opinion. That's all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »