Home

Redskins @ Bengals

This is a discussion on Redskins @ Bengals within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2008, 02:34 PM   #9
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Redskins @ Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by gta95
Bungles 14 Deadskins 0
BRING IN COLT BRENNAN! I DEMAND IT!!!!

please?

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 12-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #10
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

Uh oh, Campbell may be out and Colt may be in.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 12-14-2008, 04:12 PM   #11
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

lol...Done deal for us..dont' see us winning anymore games this season.

Lost to a team that won 1 game. Damn Sellers thinking he Reggie Bush can jump over the line.. you to damn big to be jumping,run over some damn body. Maybe next year.

Zorn, your playcalling sucks ***,team seem like they didn't want to play for you about 4 or 5 weeks ago.

We look like a joke, rest of the leauge is laughing at us, especially the teams in the nfc east. y'all made y'all fans feel dumb, thought we had something going when we were 6-2 talking to other nfc fans, how we we're going to do..then to win 1 more game after that, is just outright bad. Atleast the Lions try, the bengals try..Lions can score more then 20 some points, which we can't..JUST DOWN RIGHT BAD.
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2008, 11:20 PM   #12
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Okay, so I've been defending the skins for a while now during this slide. I'm done. They are my team and I still support them, but this is a joke. I'm so disappointed in this team because of this game. But hey we scored more than 10 point! This season was very much an up and down season. I really hope that they give Zorn a second season just because I would like to see some continuity from year to year.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 12-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #13
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Okay, so I've been defending the skins for a while now during this slide. I'm done. They are my team and I still support them, but this is a joke. I'm so disappointed in this team because of this game. But hey we scored more than 10 point! This season was very much an up and down season. I really hope that they give Zorn a second season just because I would like to see some continuity from year to year.
I truly believe that Zorn is out after this season especially with whats going on with him and Portis...His playcalling is so predictable it's only painful to watch..
Old 12-15-2008, 02:02 AM   #14
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

OVR: 32

Now we start winning games. When it would be better for us in the long run to lose them.

What a free fall the Redskins have had. I remember at one time this year, people were saying Jason Campbell was a MVP award contender.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:37 AM   #15
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
I truly believe that Zorn is out after this season especially with whats going on with him and Portis...His playcalling is so predictable it's only painful to watch..
C'mon man you can't just fire a coach after one year especially after the Skins looked so good at the beginning of the year. Now we all know Danny boy is irrational but it'd be plain stupid to fire a new head coach after one year. It'd look very Raideresque.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2008, 12:03 PM   #16
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
The games played out different but the Skins are right around where everyone thought they would be... 8-8 or 9-7. The playcalling issues that coaches are always blamed for aren't that transparent. Was Zorn in charge of the draft? The Skins had serious problems coming into the season on both the Oline and Dline and drafted offensive players that traditionally take years to develop. Zorn's putting in a new system for a group that includes Moss, Cooley and a bunch of irrelevant players. ARE should've stayed in PIT. He'll never be that good. The 2 rookie WRs and TE may end up being worth the pick but those players don't usually produce in year one. That means designing an offense around a banged up Portis and mixing in passing plays that these people can understand.

Zorn better not be fired b/c of this season. All the issues this team has had were obvious before the first game was played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »