Home

Steelers @ Titans: The Brawl for it All

This is a discussion on Steelers @ Titans: The Brawl for it All within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2008, 04:25 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: Steelers @ Titans: The Brawl for it All

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Let it go. No one gives a **** about those stupid towels. They shouuld have given up on those in 1982 when that Steel Curtain team began to fade.

It's funny Steeler fans can wave those damn things in everyone's face, including at opposing teams stadiums and it's all good, but God forbid someone "disrespect" that towel.

Beat the Titans and it's moot.
Agreed.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:32 PM   #34
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Let it go. No one gives a **** about those stupid towels. They shouuld have given up on those in 1982 when that Steel Curtain team began to fade.

It's funny Steeler fans can wave those damn things in everyone's face, including at opposing teams stadiums and it's all good, but God forbid someone "disrespect" that towel.

Do you even know the history behind it and the respect it represents for not only the team but Myron Cope as well?? Just know it means a hella lot to many. You want to mock the tradition fine, but don't fffing say it doesn't mean anything to anyone...and as I said before this will not go unnoticed

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 12-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
I didn't know the proceeds from the towels go to charity.
Yep. The proceeds have been going to charity for many years now. It goes to the Allegheny Valley School which is a school for children and adults with mental ******ation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2008, 04:35 PM   #36
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Do you even know the history behind it and the respect it represents for not only the team but Myron Cope as well?? Just know it means a hella lot to many. You want to mock the tradition fine, but don't fffing say it doesn't mean anything to anyone...and as I said before this will not go unnoticed
Sure do. Should have retired the damn things 20 years ago.

As far as going unnoticed, the Titans just kicked your *** on your own field, I doubt they are too worried.

You wave those stupid things in everyone face every chance you get, don't be surprised when there is retaliation.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:37 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

Quote:

It could be worse. Steeler fans could do what some other fans (ie: Ravens fans) do at many games. I'll never forget what I saw a few Raturd fans do at Heinz Field when they were getting stomped all over the field. I don't partake in this stuff because frankly, I'm too old...but I did get some satisfaction when those guys got the hell beat out of them for doing what they did.

Completely agree on your last point. The Steelers didn't show up today and got beat. Hopefully it's a lesson learned and when these two teams meet again, the outcome is different.

Last edited by mjb2124; 12-21-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:40 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

Quote:
...the Titans just kicked your *** on your own field, I doubt they are too worried.
It was in Tennessee.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:40 PM   #39
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb2124
It could be worse. Steeler fans could do what some other fans (ie: Ravens fans) do at many games. I'll never forget what I saw a few Raturd fans do at Heinz Field when they were getting stomped all over the field. I don't partake in this stuff because frankly, I'm too old...but I did get some satisfaction when those guys got the hell beat out of them for doing what they did.

Completely agree your last point though. The Steelers didn't show up today and got beat. Hopefully it's a lesson learned and when these two teams meet again, the outcome is different.
I really hope these two teams meet in the AFC title game. Fun matchup to watch.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:41 PM   #40
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb2124
It was in Tennessee.
That's what I get for watching the Chargers game.

I just saw snow, and figured it was in Pittsburgh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »