Home

Best Uniform In NFL History

This is a discussion on Best Uniform In NFL History within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2010, 02:48 PM   #153
Rookie

Felipe526's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Best Uniform In NFL History

i like the raiders any way they use black and silver. but i guess the lions old ones look good on the field but i would never wear that as a fan.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:10 AM   #154
MVP

OVR: 36

Someone on here did that pic, but the 90s kelly greens> everything else minus the Chargers.

I don't know why some of you guys are afraid or against the movement of flashy uniforms. Some of these (Lions thanksgiving, the raiders home, the dallas thanksgiving) are hideous, honestly looks like there was no effort put into it. I like finished products, I love the Falcons unis, the Pats unis, the Vikes....etc.

The only thing I would love though, is for the NFL to do a 1994 throwback year, and the teams who were made after that (jags, panthers, ravens, texans) could either use their original jerseys or create their own early 90s style jersey...because as someone said, the teams had more identity back then. I do miss that, but I don't mind the crazy jerseys either. Plus, those throwbacks would sell like crazy (could you imagine how hot kelly green DeSean Jackson and Asante Samuel jerseys would sell?)
Old 02-15-2010, 06:03 AM   #155
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe526
i like the raiders any way they use black and silver. but i guess the lions old ones look good on the field but i would never wear that as a fan.
Agreed. I've always liked the Raiders uni's. And their AFL ones are pretty cool too. And yes, I couldn't see myself ever wearing a Lions throwback jersey if I were a Lions fan. They look great on the field, but nothing that I'd buy and wear. Too plain.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #156
Banned

OVR: 26

I love that Raider uni, its a damn shame that such a crap team has to wear those proud jerseys. O well, maybe someday. I love the powder blue chargers uni's as well.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #157
Rookie

Felipe526's Arena

OVR: 8

kelly green might look great if they put on the current jerseys but the eagles are fine with their current jerseys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »