Home

AFC Wild Card: Colts @ Chargers

This is a discussion on AFC Wild Card: Colts @ Chargers within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2009, 04:08 AM   #49
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: AFC Wild Card: Colts @ Chargers

let him go, BK.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:09 AM   #50
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31
let him go, BK.
Will do. But come on, running your mouth less than a week after a 31 point loss?
Old 01-02-2009, 04:17 AM   #51
Fear the Friar

chilli311's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Will do. But come on, running your mouth less than a week after a 31 point loss?
In his defense, I know a lot of Charger fans who would still be pretty bitter if their team choked away a sure division title to an 8-8 team.

I like his optimism though. If a new coach, and a high draft pick equals a division win, the Raiders have a lot to look forward to! Right now, the Broncos are looking at the 12th pick, and the Chargers have the 16th (pending what happens in the playoffs).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2009, 04:19 AM   #52
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilli311
In his defense, I know a lot of Charger fans who would still be pretty bitter if their team choked away a sure division title to an 8-8 team.

I like his optimism though. If a new coach, and a high draft pick equals a division win, the Raiders have a lot to look forward to! Right now, the Broncos are looking at the 12th pick, and the Chargers have the 16th (pending what happens in the playoffs).
And if they ran their mouths after losing by 31 to a team that has owned the division and them for the last 3 or 4 years, i would chastise them for being morons.

Yes, if a high pick and a new coach is all that's needed to win the division the Raiders are about a decade overdue.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:20 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
No really, have some more sour grapes.

When you start beating San Diego, talk. When you start winning playoff games talk.

But really excellent excuses for becoming the first team in the history of the NFL to lose a 3 game lead with 3 games to go. Keep on pounding your chest, while your team misses the playoffs again, after getting blown out again against San Diego. What is that 4 blowouts in the last 6 games against San Diego?
go ahead, brag about making it to the playoffs in the worst division while you lose again to add on to your empty superbowl trophy case. you guys are playoff failures and you know it. getting their is not what matters, winning does and thats something your franchise has never done now has it.

and yes i know we gave up a 3 game lead. we lost to the panthers big deal. and the bills game we choked, ill give you that.

but my team wasnt supposed to do anything this year while you guys were supposed to be superbowl favorites. and all you can do is squeak into the playoffs.

also under norv turner you guys get worse and worse each year.
14-2 to 11-5 to 8-8 while next year you will probably fall to 6-10 or 7-9. that wont cut it when denver goes 11-5 next year
Old 01-02-2009, 04:21 AM   #54
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos24
go ahead, brag about making it to the playoffs in the worst division while you lose again to add on to your empty superbowl trophy case. you guys are playoff failures and you know it. getting their is not what matters, winning does and thats something your franchise has never done now has it.

and yes i know we gave up a 3 game lead. we lost to the panthers big deal. and the bills game we choked, ill give you that.

but my team wasnt supposed to do anything this year while you guys were supposed to be superbowl favorites. and all you can do is squeak into the playoffs.

14-2 to 11-5 to 8-8 while next year you will probably fall to 6-10 or 7-9. that wont cut it when denver goes 11-5 next year
Last I checked, this thread was about the Colts and Chargers....not the Colts, Chargers, Broncos, and the 2008 Regular Season and before.

Keep it on topic, guys.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:21 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Irony. Broncos playoff record this century, 1-4.
what did you guys do against the jets and patriots in 06 besides not choke
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2009, 04:21 AM   #56
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos24

If that makes you feel better for breaking an NFL All-Time record for choking, go for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »