Home

NFL Superstar Accused of Baby Mama Beatdown

This is a discussion on NFL Superstar Accused of Baby Mama Beatdown within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2008, 09:56 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NFL Superstar Accused of Baby Mama Beatdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalownership
I used to know cats who were wearing women scratches on their faces YEARS after the event was over. I'd NEVER let a woman's hand near my face in anger under ANY circumstances. She WILL hit the floor before that happens.
You're the man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #26
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
He's a good person? Based on what, your first hand knowledge? I'll bet there are people on your street that you think are the greatest people in the world, but behind closed doors they will smack a woman or a kid upside the head just as easy as they blink.
How do you know he's a bad person b/c TMZ says so? I'm not trying to play devil's advocate, but ya'll need to stop putting athletes on a pedestal. They're human and they make mistakes.

And what's wrong with beating your kids? I got beats, and I can honestly say when I got my *** kicked, I deserved it. So maybe this chick deserved to get slapped, you don't know the situation. You know the REPORTED situation...there's three sides to every story; his, hers and the truth.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:31 PM   #27
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabs485
I think the bitch just wants attetion, I really don't think it went that way.Fitz is a good person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I am a good person too, but I've done things I wish I never would have done.

Things happen.
What the **** are you guys talking about?

Hitting the mother of your child is never acceptable behavior under any circumstances. Period, end of discussion.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:47 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek
How do you know he's a bad person b/c TMZ says so? I'm not trying to play devil's advocate, but ya'll need to stop putting athletes on a pedestal. They're human and they make mistakes.

And what's wrong with beating your kids? I got beats, and I can honestly say when I got my *** kicked, I deserved it. So maybe this chick deserved to get slapped, you don't know the situation. You know the REPORTED situation...there's three sides to every story; his, hers and the truth.
I don't think I called him a bad person.

There's an awful lot wrong with beating child. Here's to hoping you continue the cycle.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #29
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

The victim in all of this is the 11 month old boy.

I got no sympathy for the baby mama because she is probably nothing less then a groupie looking for a meal ticket. If she didn't want things to get physical then she shouldn't have gotten physical. Thats not going to get anyone to respect you, or diffuse a problem. Niether 'adult' acted as one.

These chicks are crazy though. She is more than likely using her son as a pawn to get Fitz to ante up on some child-support or something.

Do I condone this behavior by Fitzgerald ... NO.

But I can EMPATHIZE with him....

Because I love my son to death, and if he was being 'held hostage' so to speak by a woman using him as a pawn to get money from me I can't say that I would act rationally when in the presence of this person.

Luckily for me though I've got a woman who I love and hold dear as much as I do my son.

So for the people who would burn Fitz at the stake for simply reading the headline why don't you try putting yourself in his shoes instead of being all idealistic about it...
Old 01-03-2009, 02:39 PM   #30
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by headrulz101
I hate it when stuff like this happens to my favorite players. Still, we can't say, "Oh how could he have done that, what an ***!" When you're in the moment, especially in a heated argument, you do things you would never want to do.

Whatever the case, bad timing it was indeed.
Not judging anyone but advice for everyone... there is absolutely never an acceptable time to put your hands on a woman... period. You don't want to get hit in the face then feel free to block a slap or punch. No man or woman DESERVES to be hit... in the case of a woman, there are far too many negative consequences that all of the excuses you can think of for why you did it won't mean a thing.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Not judging anyone but advice for everyone... there is absolutely never an acceptable time to put your hands on a woman... period. You don't want to get hit in the face then feel free to block a slap or punch. No man or woman DESERVES to be hit... in the case of a woman, there are far too many negative consequences that all of the excuses you can think of for why you did it won't mean a thing.
If this is true he made a terrible mistake. Hope he gets help.

Peace
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »