Home

Young or Leinart- Who Has the Best Chance of Doing Something With their Career?

This is a discussion on Young or Leinart- Who Has the Best Chance of Doing Something With their Career? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #25
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Young or Leinart- Who Has the Best Chance of Doing Something With their Career?

My money is on Matt. With all that Young went through and he was not a great passer before he will be a back-up or asked to change positions. How could you make this guy the QB of your team. Matt gettes on the field next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Young or Leinart- Who Has the Best Chance of Doing Something With their Career?

Well one may have maturity issues and the other may have mental health issues. They are about even.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 24

Leinart's body language is horrible whenever he's on the field. Either he really doesn't wanna be a Cardinal, or he knows he's in over his head.
And if it's the latter, that would hurt worse, because he fought so hard to get paid, knowing he wasn't up to the task. So, maybe he's a smart guy after all. Just can't give money away.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #28
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKE4742
Leinart's body language is horrible whenever he's on the field. Either he really doesn't wanna be a Cardinal, or he knows he's in over his head.
And if it's the latter, that would hurt worse, because he fought so hard to get paid, knowing he wasn't up to the task. So, maybe he's a smart guy after all. Just can't give money away.

Wait.. Of these two players, Matt Leinart is the one who has the bad body language when he's in there? Leinart is the one who doesn't want to be there?

I don't think Leinart has refused to go in to a game, because he was getting booed. Leinart has never faked an injury time and time again.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:07 PM   #29
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

The "injury faking" thing is nothing but conjecture.

Not that it's really important though compared to the booing incident.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:30 PM   #30
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
The "injury faking" thing is nothing but conjecture.

Not that it's really important though compared to the booing incident.
The injury faking is more than obvious.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #31
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

BK is still kinda, whats the word...bitter, when it comes to Young. I dont think he can be objective when it comes to that player. I would take what he says about this topic with a grain of salt, if that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #32
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB9
BK is still kinda, whats the word...bitter, when it comes to Young. I dont think he can be objective when it comes to that player. I would take what he says about this topic with a grain of salt, if that
Yeah, I am the one who can't be objective about Young.

Again, guy questions Leinart's desire. Leinart never refused to have to go back in to a game. And apparently it happened more than once with VY.

Leinart has never rolled around on the ground like he got shot, to magically pop back up 30 seconds later when the crowd starts to clap.

But keep on pretending that it never happened.

At least Kerry Collins just wins games huh?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »