Home

Eyebrow-Raising Article on Marvin Harrison

This is a discussion on Eyebrow-Raising Article on Marvin Harrison within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2009, 02:21 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Eyebrow-Raising Article on Marvin Harrison

man.... I think I like Harrison even more now.... he is a no nonsense type of guy on and off the field......

I like how he is the one who pads down people outside his business to make sure nothing happens inside.... takes alot of guts to run your business like that...especially if your a high profile type of person.

anyway...about the story... hmmm.. so a "185" pound guy beat the Hell out of a 280 pound ex-convict.....maybe Harrison should join the UFC, if he is kicked out of the NFL...

oh...and after this ex-convicted got "the hell beat out of him".... he is driving away saying "You just think you can go 'round doing what you want to people?"

I would expect an ex-convicted whose pride was just beat down....to throw out threats like "I'm kill yo *** for this!!!" or "Watch yo Back MoFo"

either way if any of this is true.... I'd expect Harrison, who seems like a smart guy, would not shoot that far way if he wasn't sure he was going to kill this ex-con... I wouldn't be surprise if he told a friend to take care of this problem....if this story is true....

but the sporting media (ESPN) has fell off, as far as creditability with their columns....
Old 01-15-2009, 02:58 AM   #34
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
man.... I think I like Harrison even more now.... he is a no nonsense type of guy on and off the field......

I like how he is the one who pads down people outside his business to make sure nothing happens inside.... takes alot of guts to run your business like that...especially if your a high profile type of person.

anyway...about the story... hmmm.. so a "185" pound guy beat the Hell out of a 280 pound ex-convict.....maybe Harrison should join the UFC, if he is kicked out of the NFL...

oh...and after this ex-convicted got "the hell beat out of him".... he is driving away saying "You just think you can go 'round doing what you want to people?"

I would expect an ex-convicted whose pride was just beat down....to throw out threats like "I'm kill yo *** for this!!!" or "Watch yo Back MoFo"

either way if any of this is true.... I'd expect Harrison, who seems like a smart guy, would not shoot that far way if he wasn't sure he was going to kill this ex-con... I wouldn't be surprise if he told a friend to take care of this problem....if this story is true....

but the sporting media (ESPN) has fell off, as far as creditability with their columns....
I actually agree with all of your points.

Still, parts of the article do lead me to believe Harrison could be capable of the gun thing.. I dunno.. the fact that he is absolutely tight-lipped all the time makes me wonder.

Also, as bad as BSPN is, some of their articles online are pretty well-written IMO. The television channel is another story.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:17 AM   #35
All Star

Brandon13's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
I actually agree with all of your points.

Still, parts of the article do lead me to believe Harrison could be capable of the gun thing.. I dunno.. the fact that he is absolutely tight-lipped all the time makes me wonder.
The chances of anyone else having fired that gun are pretty slim, imo. I think Harrison is just lucky no one else involved has any credibility.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2009, 05:07 AM   #36
All Star

OVR: 33

Sports stars are normal people to.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:10 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 32

OMG, Marvin isn't perfect.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
OMG, Marvin isn't perfect.
Not perfect is wearing dirty underwear or jay walking not shooting defenseless civilians while they are in the car with their children.

Let justice be served. Put the shooter behind bars whoever it is.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:31 AM   #39
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Marvin's from North Philly. 'Nuff said to me lol.

Being born in Germantown and having many of my mom's side there and North Philadelphia, I halfway grew up there. Grimy. I've lived in West Philly and still feel uneasy going through North Philly.

I've seen the kids rollin' out of Gratz when school lets out. I felt like I needed a gat or a machete.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:37 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Marvin's from North Philly. 'Nuff said to me lol.

Being born in Germantown and having many of my mom's side there and North Philadelphia, I halfway grew up there. Grimy. I've lived in West Philly and still feel uneasy going through North Philly.

I've seen the kids rollin' out of Gratz when school lets out. I felt like I needed a gat or a machete.
My inlaws are from N. Philly. I give him credit for trying to do some economic development activities there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »