Home

Cowboys considering releasing TO?

This is a discussion on Cowboys considering releasing TO? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2009, 10:34 AM   #73
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34
Re: Cowboys considering releasing TO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
that's every team in the league but for hardcore fans that would rather learn about schemes and team tendencies ESPN cater to TMZ/talk radio/casual/gossip fans.

ESPN have one show NFL matchup for 1/2 hour while all the other programming gaffs and laughs.

I talk about ESPN because I have been disappointed in sports tv journalism in general. How can anyone watch these pre game shows. I love football not gossip.
Then that's your fault for listening to ESPN about anything. Or maybe you Dallas homers need to blame everyone else but the team for their woes.

It's like finding out your girl was cheating on you and you take out your anger on the nitwit she cheated on you with. Misdirected anger.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:25 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
First off, I dont really see most other teams in the news for these kind of problems even half as much as dallas. That said I don't know much about espn because I pretty much quit watching it other than actually during a game that they are showing. For football news I turn over to NFL network. They at least stick to football for the most part and just mention the other stuff quickly, give their opinions and get past it
Yeah, I watched mostly NFL network. NFC Playbook and AFC Playbook are my favorite shows

Cowboys bring in high profile and high maintainance players and deserve some of the attention but the other stuff is over kil get a reaction from people.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:29 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Then that's your fault for listening to ESPN about anything. Or maybe you Dallas homers need to blame everyone else but the team for their woes.

It's like finding out your girl was cheating on you and you take out your anger on the nitwit she cheated on you with. Misdirected anger.
I like said before it is enough on the field issues that isn't necessary for them going for spooks in the locker rooms.

TO can you still beat press coverage

TO what are you doing to improve your hands, etc, etc

I don't blame anyone. I just like good sport reporting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 24

Get rid of TO?! If the Cowboys really think TO is the problem, then they're stupid-literally. The man wants to play hard, and wants to win. The Cowboys need a tough coach to discipline the immature, and lazy guys, which will show that he means business. When you try to treat everyone too equal, you're not setting a standard.
Wade should've gotten on Romo's case, and should've gotten the ball to TO more, to show the rest of the team who's the best, and what's expected. Hell, maybe they would've won more games that way.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:39 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 5

You sound a lot like T.O. Jason Witten is the far better receiver of the two. T.O. has always had a bad, bad case of the drops. I think it's time the Cowboys found a play-making receiver that can consistently make catches. Besides, T.O.'s what, 35 years old now? Definitely time to find a new receiver with fresh legs. Obviously, Roy Williams wasn't the answer.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #78
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
Name your facts.............

Wow, a wr want the ball more..........

The starting wr corp went to oc which have an open door policy was leak as a TO only story

I name 7 wrs with more serious issues but since it is TO and the cowboys it is a big issue

I guess the reports on the Packers this summer was true also
What reports? Or are you still talking about the Favre mess which has been beaten to death on here?
Old 01-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 5

And which seven receivers?
Old 01-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamannator
You sound a lot like T.O.
What can I say.......real recognize real?

The situation doesn't seem so complicated to me. I just think Dallas had bad coaching.
With players like TO, Witten, Miles, Barber, Williams, Romo, they have a great core group. They should be stretching the field and opening the playbook like the Cardinals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »