Home

Cowboys considering releasing TO?

This is a discussion on Cowboys considering releasing TO? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #65
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Cowboys considering releasing TO?

The facts are right there but once you just simply refuse to acknowledge them.

Not suprised in the least bit.

Whenever something bad happens to the Boys, "Oh lets blame ESPN" for all our problems. When ESPN was reporting their stories, saying about how Bradie James had to play peacemaker in the locker room, I did not hear not ONE player, not even James HIMSELF deny those "rumors" Werder got from his "sources". But yet he's making it up.

Last edited by ProfessaPackMan; 01-18-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2009, 05:35 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 20

Let's not forget, TO is the best reciever in the game and the cowboys are the best team. They have no problems as they are better than everyone else. People only think they had a bad season because of ESPN. They actually made the playoffs and even won the superbowl already but ESPN is lieing to us all to make us think otherwise. TO is also the perfect teammate and had no problems on the other teams he played for. He just left Philly to be part of the greatness that is Dallas
Old 01-18-2009, 06:55 PM   #67
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
I know because you need facts to debate unless you have your "sources".
Your sources have nothing on my sources, homer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
Let's not forget, TO is the best reciever in the game and the cowboys are the best team. They have no problems as they are better than everyone else. People only think they had a bad season because of ESPN. They actually made the playoffs and even won the superbowl already but ESPN is lieing to us all to make us think otherwise. TO is also the perfect teammate and had no problems on the other teams he played for. He just left Philly to be part of the greatness that is Dallas
Hehehe...
Old 01-19-2009, 05:39 AM   #68
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
The facts are right there but once you just simply refuse to acknowledge them.

Not suprised in the least bit.

Whenever something bad happens to the Boys, "Oh lets blame ESPN" for all our problems. When ESPN was reporting their stories, saying about how Bradie James had to play peacemaker in the locker room, I did not hear not ONE player, not even James HIMSELF deny those "rumors" Werder got from his "sources". But yet he's making it up.
Name your facts.............

Wow, a wr want the ball more..........

The starting wr corp went to oc which have an open door policy was leak as a TO only story

I name 7 wrs with more serious issues but since it is TO and the cowboys it is a big issue

I guess the reports on the Packers this summer was true also

Last edited by grunt; 01-19-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:45 AM   #69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
No, like I said before there were enough issues on the field to breakdown vs tracking down locker room drama. We lost because we didn't execute on the field but ESPN caters to casual fans so it becomes TMZ.

I get that info from NFL network not Entertainment Sport Programming Network.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:00 AM   #70
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
No, like I said before there were enough issues on the field to breakdown vs tracking down locker room drama. We lost because we didn't execute on the field but ESPN caters to casual fans so it becomes TMZ.

I get that info from NFL network not Entertainment Sport Programming Network.
With all the crap on the field, I still don't understand how Cowboy fans can still concentrate hard on ESPN. This is a true phenomenon. Why is ESPN still in your thought process anymore? You guys have bigger issues to worry about...starting with your QB.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:58 AM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
With all the crap on the field, I still don't understand how Cowboy fans can still concentrate hard on ESPN. This is a true phenomenon. Why is ESPN still in your thought process anymore? You guys have bigger issues to worry about...starting with your QB.
that's every team in the league but for hardcore fans that would rather learn about schemes and team tendencies ESPN cater to TMZ/talk radio/casual/gossip fans.

ESPN have one show NFL matchup for 1/2 hour while all the other programming gaffs and laughs.

I talk about ESPN because I have been disappointed in sports tv journalism in general. How can anyone watch these pre game shows. I love football not gossip.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2009, 10:27 AM   #72
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
that's every team in the league but for hardcore fans that would rather learn about schemes and team tendencies ESPN cater to TMZ/talk radio/casual/gossip fans.

ESPN have one show NFL matchup for 1/2 hour while all the other programming gaffs and laughs.

I talk about ESPN because I have been disappointed in sports tv journalism in general. How can anyone watch these pre game shows. I love football not gossip.
First off, I dont really see most other teams in the news for these kind of problems even half as much as dallas. That said I don't know much about espn because I pretty much quit watching it other than actually during a game that they are showing. For football news I turn over to NFL network. They at least stick to football for the most part and just mention the other stuff quickly, give their opinions and get past it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »