Home

WTF!!!PETA is urging that Vick undergo a brain scan and a full psychiatric evaluation

This is a discussion on WTF!!!PETA is urging that Vick undergo a brain scan and a full psychiatric evaluation within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #65
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: WTF!!!PETA is urging that Vick undergo a brain scan and a full psychiatric evalua

I want to be clear with something because I honestly don't know.

What I've been lead to believe is that Vick hosted doggy pit fights - and the combatants were provided by people that breed agressive (fighter) dogs.

Now, if that is correct, Vick bet on certian dogs and provided a space for them to fight and people ot enjoy watching it.

Some people here are acting like Vick personally stole the pets of his neighbours and beat them and starved them so that they would eat anything including another dog.

If I'm right about what happend, Vick is not the biggest criminal in the picture - the people that breed those dogs (and probably beat them constantly) are morally worse

I still think what he did was very bad and desrves punishment, but it seems like he didn't personally drive home from football practice to beat dogs and make them fight and laugh with fists full of dollars and a cigar in his mouth stroking his evil mustache.

I still hate vick, but a lot of people here are using this situation as a vehicle to vent their frustrations/concerns etc. about other issues.

If I was vick I'd send PETA a letter saying

"Dear PETA,

NO

Sincerly,

Mike Vick

ps. Get a life.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:28 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: WTF!!!PETA is urging that Vick undergo a brain scan and a full psychiatric evalua

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
I want to be clear with something because I honestly don't know.

What I've been lead to believe is that Vick hosted doggy pit fights - and the combatants were provided by people that breed agressive (fighter) dogs.

Now, if that is correct, Vick bet on certian dogs and provided a space for them to fight and people ot enjoy watching it.

Some people here are acting like Vick personally stole the pets of his neighbours and beat them and starved them so that they would eat anything including another dog.

If I'm right about what happend, Vick is not the biggest criminal in the picture - the people that breed those dogs (and probably beat them constantly) are morally worse

I still think what he did was very bad and desrves punishment, but it seems like he didn't personally drive home from football practice to beat dogs and make them fight and laugh with fists full of dollars and a cigar in his mouth stroking his evil mustache.

I still hate vick, but a lot of people here are using this situation as a vehicle to vent their frustrations/concerns etc. about other issues.

If I was vick I'd send PETA a letter saying

"Dear PETA,

NO

Sincerly,

Mike Vick

ps. Get a life.

Vick has admitted to putting neighborhood dogs in the ring against fighters so they could sharpen their skills and take out aggression. I would have killed his whole crew if he had done that to my dog, and enjoyed every second of it. I pray to watch him suffer someday, I would gladly rot in jail just to get 5 minutes to torture that SOB.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:28 PM   #67
MVP

skydog71's Arena

OVR: 12

Vick didn't go to jail for torturing dogs. He went to jail because he was involved in organized gambling. If he had just slammed a few dogs against the ground, yeah it would have been despicable, but he wouldn't have been incarcerated.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:32 PM   #68
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
that's a lame excuse but ok....anyways when you use the term SPORT it's usually FUN involved which is some sort of pleasure...
Whatever, you wont be happy until we say that the grass has heart and the trees talk to us. Lets get this thread back on topic before I post something I will regret.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 01-22-2009, 02:33 PM   #69
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydog71
Vick didn't go to jail for torturing dogs. He went to jail because he was involved in organized gambling. If he had just slammed a few dogs against the ground, yeah it would have been despicable, but he wouldn't have been incarcerated.
Organized gambling that wasn't getting taxed...
Old 01-22-2009, 03:00 PM   #70
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Wat about deer hunters? Babi was a sad movie you kno....this whole thing is just stupid....
Quote:
do you feel the same way about hunting?
Cue the Clinton Portis..."Huntin's legal" soundbyte from 0980 DC sports radio.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #71
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Wow....LOL call me crazy but what if some type of aliens came to earth and said the same thing about us humans, how would you feel?
I don't believe in aliens..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #72
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
I don't believe in aliens..
Well I was gonna use a different example but this ain't the place for that...let's just say some people think the same way about other human beings...they beleive they are from Atlantis...

Last edited by Jukeman; 01-22-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »