Home

Beastmode Arrested

This is a discussion on Beastmode Arrested within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Beastmode Arrested

Kornheiser on PTI yesterday said of Lynch, "Stuff's starting to pile up around him". Not smart. In the new NFL of Pac Man and Vic, every player's gotta know that it's a privilege that can be taken away quickly. Better straighten out.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 01:36 PM   #26
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
Great question. I don't for the life of me understand why these guys have to carry heat.

Are they that much of a target??
Yes, they are.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #27
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislimb
A cop NEVER has the right to search your vehicle in a routine traffic stop no matter what he does or does not tell you, period.
http://www.flexyourrights.org

LOL...wow this couldnt be more wrong. A cop can search your vehicle for a number of reasons including a weapon or drugs being in plain view, the aroma of drugs or if the officer has probable cause.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:18 PM   #28
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
A cop NEVER has the right to search your vehicle in a routine traffic stop no matter what he does or does not tell you, period.
If you don't give consent and there isn't reasonable suspicion (narcotic odor) or probable cause (plain view illegal activity) then a search isn't warranted. Reasonable suspicion though can be something as simple as a K-9 ''hit'' though.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:55 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 55

You guys are taking what I said completely out of context. Of course if there is "probable cause" they can search your vehicle, but if your car doesn't smell like marijuana or there isn't anything in plain view like you said, then there is nothing they can do. A cop's hunch is never enough regardless of the scare tactics they attempt to trick people with. A cop is never your friend in a traffic stop. They are doing their job and a big part of their job is to arrest criminals and write tickets to keep that money rolling in. I don't even smoke marijuana anymore (haven't in ten years or so) but when I see the lengths that come of these cops go to just to bust someone over a small bag of weed, it makes me sick.

Check this video out for the original point I was trying to make:

Old 02-18-2009, 01:15 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Why in God's name does he have a loaded firearm? I mean, seriously. This guy can't stay out of trouble and will be in the same place Plaxico is very shortly from the sounds of it.
meanwhile...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
In 2006, as Lynch was about to enter his junior season at California, he was the target of a drive-by shooting outside his prep alma mater, Oakland Technical.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:22 PM   #31
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
You guys are taking what I said completely out of context. Of course if there is "probable cause" they can search your vehicle, but if your car doesn't smell like marijuana or there isn't anything in plain view like you said, then there is nothing they can do. A cop's hunch is never enough regardless of the scare tactics they attempt to trick people with. A cop is never your friend in a traffic stop. They are doing their job and a big part of their job is to arrest criminals and write tickets to keep that money rolling in. I don't even smoke marijuana anymore (haven't in ten years or so) but when I see the lengths that come of these cops go to just to bust someone over a small bag of weed, it makes me sick.

Check this video out for the original point I was trying to make:

the only comment I have is that's a 45 minute video?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 01:42 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
Great question. I don't for the life of me understand why these guys have to carry heat.

Are they that much of a target??
Yes they are a target. I saw an HBO Real Sports report not to long ago and I remember the number of NFL players who carry guns is well over 40%.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »