Home

Ravens release McAlister

This is a discussion on Ravens release McAlister within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Ravens release McAlister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Dayton
Would cutting Rolle dramatically help with regard to the salary cap? I just see a disaster situation if we tag Suggs and he holds out, perhaps Pryce retire, and now we have even less of a pass rush with a questionable secondary.

I agree though, Rolle is hurt ALOT.
Pryce has already said he's coming back for one more season, although that could change. I don't like letting Rolle go at this point either since we would basically be down to 1 CB. But we gotta lock one of or big 4 up here rather quickly before they all hit the market. Scott I'm not concerned with, to me he is the one that can be replaced. Suggs, Brown and Ray on the other hand, we need those guys back. I'm not going ot get into priorities, but all three are significant for our team. We have four days left to use the tag and less than two weeks to get someone signed. Cutting Rolle is not going to save us what Cmac does. I think Rolle would only save us around 3 or 4 mil.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:25 PM   #10
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

I really hope this is the push to get him to wake up. All the way down to the end, how could he not know this was coming? Every Ravens fan knew it was coming half way through the season. I love CMac, but he's got a horrible attitude. It's too bad b/c he's got a lot of game left in him.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:15 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
I really hope this is the push to get him to wake up. All the way down to the end, how could he not know this was coming? Every Ravens fan knew it was coming half way through the season. I love CMac, but he's got a horrible attitude. It's too bad b/c he's got a lot of game left in him.
Did you know there was a rumor he showed up DRUNK at the Colt's game, which explained the off day he had defending Wayne. If that is true, I could not think of a worse position to play at and be intoxicated (Save for QB). Think about it, your entire job is dependent on adjusting to the decisions and moves the other person creates. Oh well, most likely just a bad rumor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #12
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

No... read your post earlier. That's the first I've heard of it, but wouldn't be surprised. He's got issues. And if he didn't think this was coming, they're bigger than I even thought. He may need help.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:58 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

I really hope the Titans take a look at McAllister or Rolle. They're better then anything we get in the draft.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:56 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Dayton
Did you know there was a rumor he showed up DRUNK at the Colt's game, which explained the off day he had defending Wayne. If that is true, I could not think of a worse position to play at and be intoxicated (Save for QB). Think about it, your entire job is dependent on adjusting to the decisions and moves the other person creates. Oh well, most likely just a bad rumor.
Dang, I can't even play Madden drunk... This guy tried to cover Reggie Wayne drunk? I guess that would make getting burned for a TD a little easier to swallow...

But I can't imagine this were true. If they were fighting for a playoff spot at that point, yyou'd think he'd at least stayy sober long enough to fight for a playoff check.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:31 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmccormi
Dang, I can't even play Madden drunk... This guy tried to cover Reggie Wayne drunk? I guess that would make getting burned for a TD a little easier to swallow...

But I can't imagine this were true. If they were fighting for a playoff spot at that point, yyou'd think he'd at least stayy sober long enough to fight for a playoff check.
He wasn't covering Wayne that day. He was covering or should I say NOT covering Harrison. Got burnt a plenty by Marvin that game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2009, 10:39 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
He wasn't covering Wayne that day. He was covering or should I say NOT covering Harrison. Got burnt a plenty by Marvin that game.
Oh, I just read another poster who had said he was covering Wayne that day. Either way, that's not a team with any receiving threats that are easy to cover.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »