Home

Since some of you are Hating on Mike Vick w/o facts...

This is a discussion on Since some of you are Hating on Mike Vick w/o facts... within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #73
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Since some of you are Hating on Mike Vick w/o facts...

MIKE VICK CAN LITERALLY THROW WHILE RUNNING!!!!!!!ONEONEONENONEELEVEN

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 20

we will have a thread in which the OP states we are wrong also w/o offering any facts
Old 02-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #75
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr

we will have a thread in which the OP states we are wrong also w/o offering any facts
Very astute. I was wondering when someone else was going to call him on that.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2009, 08:15 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Very astute. I was wondering when someone else was going to call him on that.
I figured someone had to do it
Old 02-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
I figured someone had to do it
The dude was just a troll looking to stir up some trouble. I aked him to state a fact or case on the very first page of this thread, and in subsequent replies and he never acknowledged any of myy requests.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:02 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 5

people are still talkin bout mike huh? i dont like it when some one speaks of my team and not talk about the team. 13 year season tix and all of you are wrong and all of you are correct(except for the guy who said mike was not intelligent enuff, thats borderline.....).mike was a good qb, thats it good. it is ateam sport, the reciever's mike had were not mature, many many drops. this year, roddy in particular said as much. he didnt take his job seriously, kid with lots of money, his words.petrino of all people got him focused to do what he's doin now. mora went to the nfc champ. with reeve's team. the coach and offense mike had his best year under, that was also his first year starting. mike had to learn 4 different offenses in 5 years. Knapp would not allow vick to audible, and it had nothing to do with him(for those of you who don't know, knapp is the oc in oakland now)just know there were a few times it was stated that vick pulled a willie beamon that resulted into touchdowns. vick was not the most accurate qb, nor did he have wr's to go get the ball either, like say warner. bolden and we know larry will go get it. i cant say vick is a top ten qb now, because no one knows what he will be. but before he went in he was decent not as bad as you guys say not as good as some may think. for someone whose watched every game he played as a falcon at least twice(sick i know) he did win many games by himself, not all but many, just my opinion. different coaches, and no west coast who knows. ive seen some say its a team game, but blame vick for the mediocre records, i blame the coaches, adjustments were never made, personnel decisions were suspect at best, the downfall started for the falcons in 05. vicks biggest problem was he did not apply himself. never threw to his wr in the offseason, no film work, always ran home to va. whenever he could, wonder why?lol.oddly enuff i would have liked to have seen what petrino could have done with him based on his history with qb's, and mike admitted to the statements i made earlier and had begun to study more, connect with his wr, hang with the team more, and then............no im not a big stat guy, cuz stats can be very misleading. so i not going to wow you with those, even though i could, just giving my opinions from observations of a true falcon and vick fan. just try to look past your dislike or personal feelings and honestly look at it for what it is. he's not great but not that bad. before his legal trouble, put him with the chargers, panthers, etc, teams with weapons and see what happens. mike has really never had weapons. remember fellas its a team game, you guys said it yourselves. sall i got.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:03 PM   #79
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmccormi
The dude was just a troll looking to stir up some trouble. I aked him to state a fact or case on the very first page of this thread, and in subsequent replies and he never acknowledged any of myy requests.

Actually I far from anybody's troll. I was just way from the CPU....and anything I said all you all did was present "False Arguments" about Vick....You are consumed by the fact that he killed dogs.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:04 PM   #80

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
Actually I far from anybody's troll. I was just way from the CPU....and anything I said all you all did was present "False Arguments" about Vick....You are consumed by the fact that he killed dogs.
meanwhile, you still have yet to present an "argument"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »