Home

Skip Bayless Claimes Aikman is/was Gay?

This is a discussion on Skip Bayless Claimes Aikman is/was Gay? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Skip Bayless Claimes Aikman is/was Gay?

I don't care if the guy is gay or not. Has long has he could get the football from point A to point B and lead the team to victory,that's all I care about. What you do on your time is your business. At least that's how I feel about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2009, 10:36 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
I've heard the "Aikman is gay" rumors even during the heyday of his career in the early '90s so this isn't anything new.
I too remember these rumors from the 90's. Then it was confirmed when we agreed to have a child with Heyden Fox's wife Clay Aiken style on Coach.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:38 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
I too remember these rumors from the 90's. Then it was confirmed when we agreed to have a child with Heyden Fox's wife Clay Aiken style on Coach.

Man I miss that show.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:40 AM   #44
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedheadKingpin
I don't care if the guy is gay or not. Has long has he could get the football from point A to point B and lead the team to victory,that's all I care about. What you do on your time is your business. At least that's how I feel about it.
i wouldnt care either, but the fact that it came from Skip Bayless guarantees that it is BS. Bayless is an absolute joke POS of a person, and he is not a journalist. The guy makes a living off of tabloid crap like this.

Regardless of whom the accusations are aimed towards, chicken ish like this from POS like Bayless being given any creedence at all p***** me off.

Last edited by ZB9; 02-27-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:44 AM   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
For one thing, they could sue you for slander.

It's all the same to me. I think I'd actually rather be accused of being gay than racist or a gangster or a cheat, but I'm sure most people think otherwise.
They could sue for slander but winning as a public figure is damned near impossible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #46
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
They could sue for slander but winning as a public figure is damned near impossible.
Well it has worked a few times. The National Enquirer got some real bad pub in the '80s when a couple big stars took them to court. IIRC though, both cases were settled out of court.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 02-27-2009, 11:27 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 32

Aikman is racist because he only yelled at black players maybe most of the players on offense was black. Sad.

When Irvin was going to court the only Cowboys player to attend was Aiman. When Irvin lost his endorsements one of the first he picked up was because of Aikman recommendation.

I don't know about the N word but I remember when I first heard about the racist rumor. Late in the game Dallas was down and the other team was in prevent and rushed three. Aikman was sacked and it ended the game amd Aikman yelled at his o line and that was the first time I heard about Aikman being racist,

I think Barry called Aikman a slur not so much about his sexuality but his "manhood'/toughness. Barry and Aikman had a relationship because Aikman played for OU before transfering over to UCLA.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
Well it has worked a few times. The National Enquirer got some real bad pub in the '80s when a couple big stars took them to court. IIRC though, both cases were settled out of court.
When that happens it is because the magazine settles for what it would cost (or less usually) to litigate the case.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »