Home

Feds: Vick illegally spent pension funds

This is a discussion on Feds: Vick illegally spent pension funds within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2009, 11:53 AM   #25
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Feds: Vick illegally spent pension funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
It's pretty sad when the feds have nothing better to do than literally crucify this man. I'm glad he's the worst possible human being we can spend our time and money trying to keep him fixated in a prison he shouldn't have been locked up in, in the first place.

Good grief, free this man.

Really, you are serious? Stealing over a million $ from people that work for you is something the govt. should just let go because why????

I know I shouldn't even resond to a post like this because how can you use any logic against that but COME ON!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 12:22 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 20

What an idiot. Sadistic and an idiot, not a good combination.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 03-31-2009, 12:23 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
It's pretty sad when the feds have nothing better to do than literally crucify this man. I'm glad he's the worst possible human being we can spend our time and money trying to keep him fixated in a prison he shouldn't have been locked up in, in the first place.

You are the perfect example of what is wrong with this country. Unbelievable.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:33 PM   #28
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:

I agree...
Old 03-31-2009, 12:41 PM   #29
MVP

Ya becuase the guy did absolutely nothing to bring it on himself. Honeslty get a clue. Don't break the law and you won't have any problems, I swear nobody is this country wants to take responsibilty for their own actions anymore. It is always somebody else's fault.

Only in our soceity does a scumbag get defended simply because he is an athlete.

Last edited by mgoblue678; 03-31-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:01 PM   #30
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

Apperantly these guys think they are only being targeted because they are atheletes. According to them it is us who don't get it. Vick who did nothing wrong ever is only being targeted by cops because he is the best qb in the league.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:10 PM   #31
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:

You're right the ENTIRE bureau is fixated on slamming the book on Vick.

Puh-leaze...When they reference FBI, they mean probably one dude who's been assigned the "Vick" case.

I guess you suffer from lack of education on the matter, but ANYTIME a crime crosses state lines the FBI is involved.

Vicks little illegal "GAMBLING" dog-fighting endeavors crossed state lines. Bam...FBI involvement...Plus if the man is trying to be like Enron, scamming people out of salary/benefits/retirement money from this PR company that there was money set aside in a trust, then he needs further jail time.

Point. Blank. Period.

That alone is just despicable, he's cheating people out of their hard earned money. So not only do you have a person who sees it Ok to torture, maim, and slay animals for his entertainment and profit, you also have someone who doesn't care about his fellow man because he is willing to take from them what they've earned to do who knows what with - pay his debts, buy some "bling", etc.

Get educated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 02:41 PM   #32
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
You're right the ENTIRE bureau is fixated on slamming the book on Vick.

Puh-leaze...When they reference FBI, they mean probably one dude who's been assigned the "Vick" case.

I guess you suffer from lack of education on the matter, but ANYTIME a crime crosses state lines the FBI is involved.

Vicks little illegal "GAMBLING" dog-fighting endeavors crossed state lines. Bam...FBI involvement...Plus if the man is trying to be like Enron, scamming people out of salary/benefits/retirement money from this PR company that there was money set aside in a trust, then he needs further jail time.

Point. Blank. Period.

That alone is just despicable, he's cheating people out of their hard earned money. So not only do you have a person who sees it Ok to torture, maim, and slay animals for his entertainment and profit, you also have someone who doesn't care about his fellow man because he is willing to take from them what they've earned to do who knows what with - pay his debts, buy some "bling", etc.

Get educated.

Just bc I already see people getting my opinion twisted on this... again (sigh), I want to make a point to say I agree with all of this 100%. People are going too far with their views on everything Vick related on both sides of the fence.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »