Home

Teams that are due for logo changes...

This is a discussion on Teams that are due for logo changes... within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2009, 05:42 PM   #33
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Teams that are due for logo changes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Hogwash, the KC logo is one of the best in the league.
QFT.

Logos need to be changed when the entire franchise needs to be revitlized. This is not the case for KC. NE's flying elvis, the Buc's and Broncos abandoning thier "orange crush" style uniforms, and the NYJ return to the classics are all good examples of changing the look and the culture. I disagreed with the 49ers new look and still prefer the 80's style. The Lions already announced a new look, and ATL redid thiers not too long ago. I dislike how the rams turned out. I think they should have kept the yewllow and not gone to gold, but the rest is fine.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:46 PM   #34
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
QFT.

Logos need to be changed when the entire franchise needs to be revitlized. This is not the case for KC. NE's flying elvis, the Buc's and Broncos abandoning thier "orange crush" style uniforms, and the NYJ return to the classics are all good examples of changing the look and the culture. I disagreed with the 49ers new look and still prefer the 80's style. The Lions already announced a new look, and ATL redid thiers not too long ago. I dislike how the rams turned out. I think they should have kept the yewllow and not gone to gold, but the rest is fine.
This is what my opinion of the Chiefs was/is. I'm not saying they're a POS organization, but they need a little kick.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #35
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
QFT.

This. I loved the old rams jerseys, so awesome. Now, they can't decide what pants to wear on any given sunday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
Worst:

Redskins

Bears

Chiefs

Jets

Colts

49ers

Bills

Dolphins (they need to redo the dolphin with the helmet)

Raiders (they have a cool concept they can make it look awesome with a makeover)

BEST:

Chargers

Steelers

Cardinals

Ravens

Falcons

Eagles
So not a big fan of historic logos? (i.e. Bears, Chiefs, Colts, Raiders) and you obviously are a huge bird fan.....
Horrible list IMO....

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 04-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #37
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
And then losing their first playoff game to the colts without scoring a touchdown?

Yes.
I'm sure a cowboy's fan knows all about winning in the playoffs.

The 49ers are bad, but at least our last win in the post season was in this decade [2002 over Giants.]

I am a fan of a more classic look myself. I like the looks of the NYJ, NYG , Browns, Cowboys, [to an extent] 49ers, Chiefs, Bears, Pac, etc. I really don't care for the over-the-top look of Atlanta and Titans and Bills, etc.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:51 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
So not a big fan of historic logos? (i.e. Bears, Chiefs, Colts, Raiders) and you obviously are a huge bird fan.....
Horrible list IMO....
Just my opinion, no need to get butt hurt because i think the Colts have an absolutely terrible logo.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:54 PM   #39
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxplosive1984
This is what my opinion of the Chiefs was/is. I'm not saying they're a POS organization, but they need a little kick.
The problem is that you are jumping the gun here. 15 years in football terms just isn't enough. The Chiefs have a classic look but have had a lull. the broncos, bills, falcons, bucs, cards, seahawks have been HISTORICALLY bad teams and altering the uniforms and style have really helped. no offense to Elway and the Bronco fans, but after the change in the team and the uniform led to a whole new respect for the team they never had before.

A classic Simpsons moment from the early 90's Homer was given a gift. Homer replies to the gift saying "The denver Broncos? Ohh.. " Marge said "I thought you liked football hommie?" "You just wouldn't undertsand Marge." and you see Broncos droppign passes and footballs bouncing off their heads. This as only a couple years before they won it all.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:56 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
Just my opinion, no need to get butt hurt because i think the Colts have an absolutely terrible logo.
lol butt hurt?
I just don't see how someone can say such historic logos should change...I already posted which ones along with others that were not on your list.....that logo symbolizes....the history of the team and overall the league....

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »