Home

Redskins QB Jason Campbell will request trade if team aquires a QB in the NFL Draft

This is a discussion on Redskins QB Jason Campbell will request trade if team aquires a QB in the NFL Draft within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 11:37 PM   #9
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Redskins QB Jason Campbell will request trade if team aquires a QB in the NFL Dra

I dont' blame him.Snyder doing JC wrong
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 04-24-2009, 11:45 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 23
Re: Redskins QB Jason Campbell will request trade if team aquires a QB in the NFL Dra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cebby
Those two are irrelevant.

If we draft Sanchez and keep Campbell, Campbell would start every game this year no matter whether he goes 15-1 or 1-15 and not be resigned next year, regardless if he throws for 1,200 yards and 32 interceptions or 4,000 yards with 40 TDs.

It has far more to do with the way they've treated him and the Redskin's Madden approach to football.
Sanchez has the "IT" factor though.

Old 04-25-2009, 12:08 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olson-for-Heisman
Sanchez has the "IT" factor though.

And when you combine that with what the stadium will sound like this season , "SHHH" , you pretty much know what you have. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 03:18 AM   #12
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cebby
It has far more to do with the way they've treated him and the Redskin's Madden approach to football.
and the fact he has had a new OC every year

Old 04-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #13
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

I am a huge Jason fan. He can play and play at a high level in the NFL. The skins have done nothing to help his development at this point in his career. His first in the WCO he had a bad oline, small WR's and his) was banged up pretty good.

He isn't the problem at this point. The skins average 5 picks in the draft and 1 one day 1 the past 6 years. Drafting Sanchez iz a huge error. 16 college starts, but he is a good interviewer. I've also been a huge Sanchez fan since he was a HS junior. The redskins have bigger problems than the QB position.

Good for Jason though. He should get out of DC the way he has been treated by 85% of skins fans is laughable what ever happened to 'support your QB'. Snyder should he ashamed of the way he has treated this kid. JC has been stand up all the way, even through a new offense every year but 1 in his 5 years in washington. He is still my QB. I hope someone says 'hey, we have a qb we could use an OT or DE at 13, let's do that instead.'

If we draft a QB and start a rookie, this will be Zorn's last year in DC guaranteed. Cower will be the coach in 2011 if they draft and start a rookie QB.
Old 04-25-2009, 10:59 AM   #14

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
I am a huge Jason fan. He can play and play at a high level in the NFL. The skins have done nothing to help his development at this point in his career. His first in the WCO he had a bad oline, small WR's and his) was banged up pretty good.

He isn't the problem at this point. The skins average 5 picks in the draft and 1 one day 1 the past 6 years. Drafting Sanchez iz a huge error. 16 college starts, but he is a good interviewer. I've also been a huge Sanchez fan since he was a HS junior. The redskins have bigger problems than the QB position.

Good for Jason though. He should get out of DC the way he has been treated by 85% of skins fans is laughable what ever happened to 'support your QB'. Snyder should he ashamed of the way he has treated this kid. JC has been stand up all the way, even through a new offense every year but 1 in his 5 years in washington. He is still my QB. I hope someone says 'hey, we have a qb we could use an OT or DE at 13, let's do that instead.'

If we draft a QB and start a rookie, this will be Zorn's last year in DC guaranteed. Cower will be the coach in 2011 if they draft and start a rookie QB.
Yeah I feel bad for em too. They was already one of the teams trying to trade him for cutler. Says alot about what the organization thinks of him. Not sure, but I believe they may just go for a QB if he's there.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #15
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I honestly don't believe there's any way my Skins draft a QB. Hopefully they are just "playing the rumor game".
If they do I'll simply go from wandering if they know what they are doing to knowing they don't know what they are doing.
On a side not I wish Madden would get this much excitement/atmosphere into the draft time in Madden...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 11:25 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 8

I am a little surprised to hear publicly hat Washington is looking for to draft Sanchez or trade for a new QB. I would think they would allow Campbell to play atleast one more year under Zorn before they start making drastic moves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »