Home

Most Dangerous Team That Missed Playoffs Last Year?

This is a discussion on Most Dangerous Team That Missed Playoffs Last Year? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2009, 10:55 AM   #17
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Most Dangerous Team That Missed Playoffs Last Year?

Cincinnati Bengals

mark my words THEY WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR IF THEY DONT I WILL ASK TO BE BANNED because i guarantee they will...we have the best qb in Palmer, the best WR in Ocho cinco, the top 5 RB in Benson, best LB core in Rivers and the new guy in the draft.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 9

^Wouldn't it suck if you were wrong, though?

I do think they're dangerous, though. If they can just get that offense together. Their D has really improved... Anyway, ya, the Pats are the most dangerous team that didn't make the playoffs last year. It's all dependent on how well Brady heals.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbently
Cincinnati Bengals

mark my words THEY WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR IF THEY DONT I WILL ASK TO BE BANNED because i guarantee they will...we have the best qb in Palmer, the best WR in Ocho cinco, the top 5 RB in Benson, best LB core in Rivers and the new guy in the draft.
I like your enthusiasm, even if you're a little bit crazy....

I just went and looked, Bengals points allowed has been no better than 14th in the league since 1989. Since I'm a niners fan, you'll have the last laugh though :-)
Old 07-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox1994
^Wouldn't it suck if you were wrong, though?

I do think they're dangerous, though. If they can just get that offense together. Their D has really improved... Anyway, ya, the Pats are the most dangerous team that didn't make the playoffs last year. It's all dependent on how well Brady heals.
True, but with their weapons, even Joey Harrington could get em into the playoffs ;-)
Old 07-26-2009, 11:10 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 16

I'll make a vote for the Texans.

If Schaub can dodge a nasty hit or two, The offense is good enough to win games and help their defense out. I also expect the defense to be better with whatshisface out the door and new additions and i'm hoping Amobi Okoye breaks out sooner or later. I mean he did come into the NFL at 19, so he's been a project.

But yeah, i'm confident this is the year the Texans finally make the playoffs. The Oline isn't as bad as the media says it is, and our WR corps are quite frankly...among the elite. Stopping Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, Kevin Walters isn't no easy task. Then you have deep threat Andre Davis and Slaton out of the backfield.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2009, 11:23 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 42

I like the Bears (of course) to spoil some teams plans.

I like the Redskins upgrades on D that should create headaches league wide.

And the Patriots are clearly a beast waiting to be unleashed
Old 07-26-2009, 11:26 AM   #23
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Patriots and Green Bay are the top 2 teams that didn't make the playoffs last year for me. Dallas is still led by Tony Romo so they'll choke down the stretch, and Chicago might have a QB, but Cutler's more of a stats guy than a winner, and not to mention the defense is aging extremely fast.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:31 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco West
I'll make a vote for the Texans.

If Schaub can dodge a nasty hit or two, The offense is good enough to win games and help their defense out. I also expect the defense to be better with whatshisface out the door and new additions and i'm hoping Amobi Okoye breaks out sooner or later. I mean he did come into the NFL at 19, so he's been a project.

But yeah, i'm confident this is the year the Texans finally make the playoffs. The Oline isn't as bad as the media says it is, and our WR corps are quite frankly...among the elite. Stopping Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, Kevin Walters isn't no easy task. Then you have deep threat Andre Davis and Slaton out of the backfield.
Yeah, NFC East and AFC South have kind of gotten shafted playoffs-wise. 2 games against the Titans, 2 games against the Colts? At least you get the NFC West to beat up on this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »