Home

Ravens Fans, You Know Drew Bennett, The Guy We Just Signed to Replace Mason....

This is a discussion on Ravens Fans, You Know Drew Bennett, The Guy We Just Signed to Replace Mason.... within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 04:51 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Ravens Fans, You Know Drew Bennett, The Guy We Just Signed to Replace Mason....

From the camp notes this morning Harbaugh mentioned a couple of names that have been tossed around. Matt Jones - ehhh, not sure I would want that. Michael Vick and how he can help our team.

So I'm not sure what's going to happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 04:56 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Ravens Fans, You Know Drew Bennett, The Guy We Just Signed to Replace Mason....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
From the camp notes this morning Harbaugh mentioned a couple of names that have been tossed around. Matt Jones - ehhh, not sure I would want that. Michael Vick and how he can help our team.

So I'm not sure what's going to happen.
What, Mike Vicks gonna convert into a WR, thats the only way i can see him help because i would hate to see flacc go lol. That is like replacing Tarvaris Jackson with Favre.
And Matt Jones, NO. Ravens wont put up with Suspensions and stuff like this
as Soon as you cross the line of that Ravens territory, Beware of that full blitz you already know the story, got coverage like ed lineback like ray and we wacco like flacco, be ready for purple reign
-Imma Go Harder then baltimore
By Mulley man
Old 07-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by OakKyd
What, Mike Vicks gonna convert into a WR, thats the only way i can see him help because i would hate to see flacc go lol. That is like replacing Tarvaris Jackson with Favre.
I think if we pulled Vick we'd be looking to expand that 2 QB package from last year. That would make Troy Smith dispensable though. Anyways, D Will looks the part. But, can he stay healthy and play the part?

Old 07-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #44
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Unfortunately, Marshall just attended Camp after missing OTA's, and boldin has agreed to a contract under the cardinals so he is not going anywhere.

Marshall = ?
Boldin = X
Harrison = √

Harrison is basically exactly what mason brings to the table, Sure hands, Excellent route running and catching in traffic. and is a tad taller then mason
Marshall's doing everything he said he would. No surprises. I don't think he's going anywhere and hope we don't need to pay what it'd cost to get him. When did Boldin sign? As for Harrison, I wonder if his heart is still into playing, especially for a different team.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #45
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Yeah, Vick would basically do what Smith was doing. I like Smith in that role unless he can find a better gig somewhere else. Don't see any reason to even think about Vick (and I'm pretty sure they're on the list of teams that have already said no).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 05:50 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I think if we pulled Vick we'd be looking to expand that 2 QB package from last year. That would make Troy Smith dispensable though. Anyways, D Will looks the part. But, can he stay healthy and play the part?

I think D-Will could be a potential Beast, and if he stays healthy and steps up, he could be real good
as Soon as you cross the line of that Ravens territory, Beware of that full blitz you already know the story, got coverage like ed lineback like ray and we wacco like flacco, be ready for purple reign
By Mulley man
Old 07-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 8

The Ravens should of prepared for this. They knew that Mason wasn't going to be there long. Bennett, that was just a slap in the face. They should have drafted a receiver in the draft.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phixius
The Ravens should of prepared for this. They knew that Mason wasn't going to be there long. Bennett, that was just a slap in the face. They should have drafted a receiver in the draft.
I was hoping for Hayward bay but the raiders had to snatch his tail up
By Mulley man

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »