Home

Shawne Merriman in trouble for hitting woman

This is a discussion on Shawne Merriman in trouble for hitting woman within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #57

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Shawne Merriman in trouble for hitting woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by withauthority22
This guy is just the model citizen isnt he
If its true (which I'm starting to believe it is) was really trying to help her to keep from injurying herself or someone else then....Yeah for the most part.

Maybe they can do a Mythbusters episode.

Can a 270 pound professional linebacker choke a 4 ft nothing 100 pound women and not leave any marks? This week on Mythbusters ...
Old 09-06-2009, 11:57 PM   #58
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

If he should be fined for anything, it's horrible taste in women. You're a superstar athlete, with millions of dollars in the back, you live in So Cal, where you can't walk 50 yards without bumping into grade-A tail, and you choose THAT?!?!? Even Reggie Bush thinks your macking is lacking.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:58 PM   #59
Get Ducked Up!

oakfan162's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelMan
If he should be fined for anything, it's horrible taste in women. You're a superstar athlete, with millions of dollars in the back, you live in So Cal, where you can't walk 50 yards without bumping into grade-A tail, and you choose THAT?!?!? Even Reggie Bush thinks your macking is lacking.
Epic Quote!
Warriors
49ers
Old 09-06-2009, 11:59 PM   #60
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

LMAO My man THM always keeping it real and telling it like it is.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #61

SouthernBrick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelMan
Lol...I gotta agree with you there. I was like really...Tila, of all the women you could have you chose her. Merriman needs to hit it and quit it and stop making these twitter and myspace whores his girlfriend. There was a video of his ex-girlfriend talking about Tila talking smack about her on twitter. Merriman hangs around the wrong people or should I say women and I'm hoping this is a wake-up call for him to get focused on the season after this ignorant mess is over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #62
Banned

OVR: 18

I didnt even know Shawne was dating Tila Tequila. Are you kidding me, you cant turn a hoe into a housewife man. Then the idiot twitter about what he is going to do. Are these athletes morons. Now i can see why the stereotype of a football athlete being idiots wont go away because these morons are keeping proving it right.

Tila Tequila are you serious, dont get me wrong i off topic i would tap it because im poor but if have Merriman money. No way in hell i go out with that itch. Come on Shawne man your rich man, put your standard up higher than this. Tila Tequila are you serious man??
Old 09-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #63

SouthernBrick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateprop

I didnt even know Shawne was dating Tila Tequila. Are you kidding me, you cant turn a hoe into a housewife man. Then the idiot twitter about what he is going to do. Are these athletes morons. Now i can see why the stereotype of a football athlete being idiots wont go away because these morons are keeping proving it right.

Tila Tequila are you serious, dont get me wrong i off topic i would tap it because im poor but if have Merriman money. No way in hell i go out with that itch. Come on Shawne man your rich man, put your standard up higher than this. Tila Tequila are you serious man??
Well the media could have stretched/exagerrated that but, there was a video of his ex saying that Tila was on twitter talking about how Merriman is hers and thats her man. Merriman's ex says that he cheated on her with Tila so I'm guessing they could have been dating. Thats the term the media has been using is "girlfriend". They could just be friends with benefits and Tila's just a crazy dumb whore but, we'll know more in the coming days.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:09 AM   #64
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
Well the media could have stretched/exagerrated that but, there was a video of his ex saying that Tila was on twitter talking about how Merriman is hers and thats her man. Merriman's ex says that he cheated on her with Tila so I'm guessing they could have been dating. Thats the term the media has been using is "girlfriend". They could just be friends with benefits and Tila's just a crazy dumb whore but, we'll know more in the coming days.
Wow really need more face palm pics, Well Merriman set himself up with this one. Karma is a itch aint it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »