Home

Week 1: Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This is a discussion on Week 1: Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #145
Banned

Freelance's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Week 1: Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Well two of those wins came from 2007 did they not? When TO was there and posted 2 TDs in each game.

How are you going to just overlook that rather IMPORTANT nugget of statistical evidence.
I've stated for a long time that TO is vastly overrated. Yes, he's good, but not near the force he's made out to be. The guy drops passes, he has trouble getting off the line, and he doesn't fight for the ball in a crowd.

I thought he benefitted from Witten and Romo more than they benefitted from him here. That will be proven this year.

And yes I think Barber will have a short career, too. That style doesn't last. And in the game in NY last year, Dallas' defense was on the field the WHOLE game. Brooks Bollinger couldn't manage a first down. I think Dallas had about five first downs that game through the third quarter.

Last edited by Freelance; 09-14-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 04:11 PM   #146
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Concrete feet(Jacobs) won't be in the game long enough to Get 100 yards rushing....Speed kills and that my friend He(Slow poke Jacobs) aint got.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #147
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelance
I've stated for a long time that TO is vastly overrated. Yes, he's good, but not near the force he's made out to be. The guy drops passes, he has trouble getting off the line, and he doesn't fight for the ball in a crowd.

I thought he benefitted from Witten and Romo more than they benefitted from here. That will be proven this year.

And yes I think Barber will have a short career, too. That style doesn't last. And in the game in NY last year, Dallas' defense was on the field the WHOLE game. Brooks Bollinger couldn't manage a first down. I think Dallas had about five first downs that game through the third quarter.
Well Freelance...we'll just have to wait and see. I'll be paying close attention to those Cowboys as I do any div. rival.

This is going to be an awesome yr of football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
Concrete feet(Jacobs) won't be in the game long enough to Get 100 yards rushing....Speed kills and that my friend He(Slow poke Jacobs) aint got.
Ignorance is bliss.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:03 PM   #148
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH3
Well Freelance...we'll just have to wait and see. I'll be paying close attention to those Cowboys as I do any div. rival.

This is going to be an awesome yr of football.

Ignorance is bliss.
I agree 1,000%
Attached Images
File Type: jpg When_Did_Ignorance_Become_A_Point_Of_View.jpg (24.6 KB, 39 views)
Old 09-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #149
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm just looking forward to the matchups in the trenches. There is nothing better than Giants & Cowboys, for me, especially nowadays. You got that deadly D-line of the Giants against a stout, powerful o-line of the Cowboys, and the Cowboys front 7 versus that amazing running game of the Giants. The trenches man, that's where the good stuff is, can't wait to see this one because these teams hate each other and the line-play gets nasty.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:01 AM   #150
Rookie

jgarcia's Arena

OVR: 6

LOL!! I've never spent so much energy hatin on another team like some of these cowboy haters. I dont understand, focus on your team and next opponent. GO BOYZ!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »