Home

Who Else Wants Vince?

This is a discussion on Who Else Wants Vince? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2009, 04:37 PM   #41
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Who Else Wants Vince?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnofx
with tennessee at 0-3, I wouldn't be surprised if we see this happen sooner than later.....

doubt it, Fisher is so stubborn that he will ride collins into oblivion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #42
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

I think it's time to give VY another shot.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:45 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 18

LOL now people are starting to agree. He's playing like he did last year again. Throwing stupid balls, and throws picks/fumbles at the worst times. I want to see VY. If he doesn't succeed, I want to throw the season to draft Bradford.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:21 AM   #44
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan2810
LOL now people are starting to agree. He's playing like he did last year again. Throwing stupid balls, and throws picks/fumbles at the worst times. I want to see VY. If he doesn't succeed, I want to throw the season to draft Bradford.

0-13 to finish the game and throwing a pick right to the defense in a high pressure comeback situation will get you on peoples bad side rather quickly. Just about as quickly as not wanting to go back into the game after people boo you LOL. The only thing collins has going for him is a road game to try and get a win and some quality plays cause if he blows another one, hes not going to have many fans when he comes back to nashville in 2 weeks to play the colts.

BTW if the Jags beat the Titans nevt week, they litterally are more likely to go 0-6 to start the season which is an incredible feat with the roster they got.

Im about 2 losses away from calling for fishers job. its starting to become evident that this guy is never going to win a superbowl.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:29 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan2810
Bradford scares me because he plays in a semi-spread offense. I'd rather have Snead but Bradford would be okay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 12:47 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Sandman42's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Bradford scares me because he plays in a semi-spread offense. I'd rather have Snead but Bradford would be okay.
Snead isn't that great. South Carolina made him look terrible.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:14 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman42
Snead isn't that great. South Carolina made him look terrible.
Take a look at some of the upcoming QB class on draft sites around the web. I'd rather dig up Steve McNair than draft McCoy or Tebow. Yeah, I said it. I need to know more about Clausen but from what I've seen I'm not impressed. That leaves Bradford and Snead. Snead plays in a pro style offense and Bradford plays in like a half-pro style offense. I'd be okay with either come to think of it. Personally, from what I've seen, I like Snead more but that could easily change come April.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:24 AM   #48
Banned

OVR: 18

Im LMFAO at people who wants vince in the game . Yall must be crazy. Like its collins fault the WR are droping his passes, yup its collins fault the def is just awful yup. Collins QB rating 85.6 and he is completing 63 percent of his passes and yall want VY to takover. If i was yall i wait next year draft to draft another QB cuz VY is not the future for yall franchise man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »