Home

Week 3: Saints @ Bill

This is a discussion on Week 3: Saints @ Bill within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2009, 06:39 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Week 3: Saints @ Bill

The Bills must be playing very soft defense. I see a lot of New Orleans runs and now a rushing TD.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 09-27-2009, 06:56 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 55

It basically looks like the Bills decided they aren't letting Brees beat them. The Saints stats look like the Giants!

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 09-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #19
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Dick Jauron and his pansy *** style needs to go ASAP. I know they were in their territory but with the Saints starting to click and the Bills NEEDING a score of any kind he goes and kicks on 4th and 1. UGH UGH UGH!!!

I also don't like T.O.'s outbursts generally but this time I won't blame him if he goes off. It seems like they DON'T want to give him the ball. Every time they do it's so painfully obvious or T.O. drops the ball or doesn't get there in time.

"sigh"

Great win for the Saints though their D-Line played with great intensity and heart and even though they didn't roll up the points their offense did enough and was potent enough to get things done.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 09-27-2009, 07:16 PM   #20
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
Dick Jauron and his pansy *** style needs to go ASAP. I know they were in their territory but with the Saints starting to click and the Bills NEEDING a score of any kind he goes and kicks on 4th and 1. UGH UGH UGH!!!

I also don't like T.O.'s outbursts generally but this time I won't blame him if he goes off. It seems like they DON'T want to give him the ball. Every time they do it's so painfully obvious or T.O. drops the ball or doesn't get there in time.

"sigh"

Great win for the Saints though their D-Line played with great intensity and heart and even though they didn't roll up the points their offense did enough and was potent enough to get things done.
I agree about Jauron he has no guts.
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Old 09-27-2009, 11:38 PM   #21
Go Cougs!

WazzuRC's Arena

OVR: 26

I can't stand TO and think he is one of, if not the biggest tool in all of sports, but those reporters at the press conference after the game were a joke. They were asking loaded questions, baiting him into saying something to sell papers and he actually held his own. It was shameful reporting on those media guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 02:22 AM   #22
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Dick Jauron is a horrible coach and his players gave up on him at the end of the game.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 09-28-2009, 02:25 PM   #23
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzuRC
I can't stand TO and think he is one of, if not the biggest tool in all of sports, but those reporters at the press conference after the game were a joke. They were asking loaded questions, baiting him into saying something to sell papers and he actually held his own. It was shameful reporting on those media guys.
Yeah, it's a shame. I mean, they could ask anyone those questions, but with TO and his reputation, it would be misconstrued even if what he was saying was true. It's a shame it has come to that.

At first I was saying they can't force TO the ball, but it's time to start getting him more involved in the game plan. Not only him, but our skill players in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 09-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #24
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc

At first I was saying they can't force TO the ball, but it's time to start getting him more involved in the game plan. Not only him, but our skill players in general.
I agree, this dink and dunk TE/RB passing game with some Josh Reed sprinkled in is so tired and boring. This is NOT what the no huddle is supposed to do. The no huddle wasn't designed for a WCO type scheme. It's supposed to either be an all purpose RB offense (see Thurman Thomas in his prime) or vertical offense (see the Houston Oilers) What Jauron's super cautious style is doing is holding this team back GREATLY.

If we don't see Lynch and Jackson in the backfield at the same time and utilizing that as a threat or decoy in order to get the ball to the Wide Outs then I give up completely.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »