Home

The NFL is fake. I'm not watching any more NFL football.

This is a discussion on The NFL is fake. I'm not watching any more NFL football. within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2010, 09:24 AM   #161
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: The NFL is fake. I'm not watching any more NFL football.

its easy to say when you are looking from home you see the whole team, but if you are on the field and in the action its hard to see everything. besides some rules are tilled toward the offense. i don't know how long you've watched football, but micheal irvin was notoriously known for the stiff arm before he caught the ball and was never called.

pushing the pile is a rule its illegal, but its never called. you are not allowed to pull a player forward or push pile once that player is engaged by another offensive person, but it happens all the time. if you want to complain about what's called and not called get to know the rule book and watch. there are about 20 non called penalities in games. mostly being holding,illegal hands to the face, offensive intereference, and late hit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #162
Go Titans..

OVR: 34
Re: The NFL is fake. I'm not watching any more NFL football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
its easy to say when you are looking from home you see the whole team, but if you are on the field and in the action its hard to see everything. besides some rules are tilled toward the offense. i don't know how long you've watched football, but micheal irvin was notoriously known for the stiff arm before he caught the ball and was never called.

pushing the pile is a rule its illegal, but its never called. you are not allowed to pull a player forward or push pile once that player is engaged by another offensive person, but it happens all the time. if you want to complain about what's called and not called get to know the rule book and watch. there are about 20 non called penalities in games. mostly being holding,illegal hands to the face, offensive intereference, and late hit.
Intresting fact.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »