Home

Who Is Worse Than The Browns? - The Rams

This is a discussion on Who Is Worse Than The Browns? - The Rams within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #41
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Who Is Worse Than The Browns? - The Rams

As a Skins fan who has seen the Rams, Bucs & Lions already I have to say that the Rams are the worst team I've seen so far. The Rams line is by far the worst in football which speaks directly to how much of a beating Bulger has taken over the last couple of years. The Bucs at least have Antonio Bryant and 3 decent HBs not to mention some decent defensive players like Barber & Hayes.

Now this could change as KC comes to town in a couple of weeks but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. They've played with a banged up QB and played some decent teams I think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 29

I was just looking at the 2010 Draft Picks and saw something interesting... Might be a silly observation but hear me out.

Cleveland is playing like a top 3 2010 Pick team, so:

Why not trade down to Seattle's two draft picks.

Cleveland Gives Seattle-
#1-3 OVR Pick
(and Brady Quinn in necessary)

Seattle Gives Cleveland
2 First Round Picks

Personally, I think the Brady Quinn presence in Cleveland is over. Seattle needs either a top 3 pick for Bradford or McCoy or someone like Quinn that they can try to build their team around from scratch.

Cleveland needs a lot of help and I think they could do a lot better with 2 early picks than just 1 high round pick.

Any thoughts?
Old 10-05-2009, 02:55 PM   #43
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
I was just looking at the 2010 Draft Picks and saw something interesting... Might be a silly observation but hear me out.

Cleveland is playing like a top 3 2010 Pick team, so:

Why not trade down to Seattle's two draft picks.

Cleveland Gives Seattle-
#1-3 OVR Pick
(and Brady Quinn in necessary)

Seattle Gives Cleveland
2 First Round Picks

Personally, I think the Brady Quinn presence in Cleveland is over. Seattle needs either a top 3 pick for Bradford or McCoy or someone like Quinn that they can try to build their team around from scratch.

Cleveland needs a lot of help and I think they could do a lot better with 2 early picks than just 1 high round pick.

Any thoughts?
Why would Seatte do that? They could get Jevan Sneed or Jake Locker in the middle of round one and it wont cost them 70+ million to sign the first QB off the board.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #44
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Yes. He is the best player in the draft.

However, someone may be dumb enough to draft Bradford #1. But Eric Berry SHOULD be the #1 player drafted.
So by drafting him 1st overall you do know that you would make him the first 65 million dollar safety. Eric Berry isn't going 1st or in the top 5. Cleveland is last in run defense, why would they take safety? There going to take Gerald McCoy, Ndamukong Suh , or Carlos Dunlap.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #45
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislimb
I sure hope he was. The Buccaneers might suck this year, but they are easily a better football team than the Browns, Rams and Chiefs. They are probably a little bit better than the Raiders, Panthers and Lions as well. Right now I'd say the closest team to the Bucs in overall terms of talent (or lack there of) is the Bills.
Not a chance. I would say the only team that might be worse than the Bucs RIGHT NOW is the Rams. And even that is debateable. In the very least, I think the Bucs will get the #1 pick this year, regardless of whether or not they're the worst team. They don't have a single easy opponent left on their schedule unless you count Miami (who just destroyed Buffalo, who beat us by over 10) and Seattle (who are decent, which is a lot more than I can say about the Bucs).
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #46
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

The Bills are the worst team in the NFL right now. Why? The always-clapping, moronic, ultra-conservative idiot on the sidelines.

The Bills DO have the talent to be a playoff team, unlike many of the habitual bottom-feeders (at least when all their starters are in). But for years, their organization has mismanaged that talent with the worst gameplan ever known to man. Have any of you actually watched the Bills? Most boring football on the face of the planet, because of one gameplan: that of Dick Jauron.

What's worse? Getting the first overall pick in the draft or staying painfully mediocre three straight years at 7-9? The first option gives you a lot of hope. The second option, at least in 2009, gives you absolutely NONE.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #47
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
The Bills are the worst team in the NFL right now. Why? The always-clapping, moronic, ultra-conservative idiot on the sidelines.

The Bills DO have the talent to be a playoff team, unlike many of the habitual bottom-feeders (at least when all their starters are in). But for years, their organization has mismanaged that talent with the worst gameplan ever known to man. Have any of you actually watched the Bills? Most boring football on the face of the planet, because of one gameplan: that of Dick Jauron.

What's worse? Getting the first overall pick in the draft or staying painfully mediocre three straight years at 7-9? The first option gives you a lot of hope. The second option, at least in 2009, gives you absolutely NONE.
Nah, they're not the worst. They're decent. Just need to fire Jauron, but that probably won't happen until the off-season since they don't really have anyone worth promoting. They need to unload Jauron and Edwards, and then use their top 5-10 pick on an offensive lineman or one of the QBs.

But they are definitely not the worst considering they already beat Tampa pretty easily.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 10-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #48
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesgiants
So by drafting him 1st overall you do know that you would make him the first 65 million dollar safety. Eric Berry isn't going 1st or in the top 5. Cleveland is last in run defense, why would they take safety? There going to take Gerald McCoy, Ndamukong Suh , or Carlos Dunlap.
The Browns do not need defensive linemen. They need linebackers and playmakers. Eric Berry is the best defensive player in the draft. So would I draft him #1? Absolutely, because he is the best player and he fills a need and he would be worth every last cent.

Urban Meyer is lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »