Home

Alot of bad teams in the NFL.

This is a discussion on Alot of bad teams in the NFL. within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2009, 02:03 PM   #41
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Alot of bad teams in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislimb
The Rams are the worst right now, but the Browns have the worst future ahead of them. They literally have nobody besides two offensive linemen to plan for the future with.
The Browns do not have the worst future ahead of them because unlike the Raiders, the Browns do not need someone to die in order for them to be good again.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #42
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40

Know Oakland is bad, but they have a couple bright spots like Nnamdi. The Rams have nobody. Jackson is ok but can't do a thing. They have no linemen, quarterback, wideouts, linebackers, secondary or a damn kicker. They won't be going anywhere for a long long time.

R.I.P Seattle SuperSonics
Old 10-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #43
MVP

jth1331's Arena

OVR: 4

There are a lot of just dreadful teams this year. Usually its a couple of dreadful teams, some bad teams and then below average.
Now, theres what I count at least 8 dreadful teams.
It shows really bad/crappy games and a lot of blowouts and sloppy football being played.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #44
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoefx
Know Oakland is bad, but they have a couple bright spots like Nnamdi. The Rams have nobody. Jackson is ok but can't do a thing. They have no linemen, quarterback, wideouts, linebackers, secondary or a damn kicker. They won't be going anywhere for a long long time.
A kicker? Really? lol

They actually have at least two really good, young offensive linemen... but people don't talk about linemen. Fortunately, the O/D line is how you should build a team, especially when you have a back like Jackson. Not really sure what "ok but can't do a thing" means but Jackson's pretty good. They do need a lot of help though, and are the worse team in the league right now. I still believe with some solid structure in the front office and coaching staff and a game managing QB, Oakland can easily be 8-8 with everything else remaining the same right now.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #45
Serenity Now!

Random Hero's Arena

OVR: 5

It's tough, I think the Browns are the worst. But I'll say Oakland is the worst run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2009, 05:20 PM   #46
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

OVR: 32

As long as Jamarcus Russell is the starting QB, its the Raiders.

Adolphus Washington-Ohio State Freshman
Old 10-13-2009, 05:26 PM   #47

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
That's an incredible statistic. I wonder if that's ever happened before.
Someone mentioned this stat to me today at work and also said it was the first time it has ever happened.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #48
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
A kicker? Really? lol

They actually have at least two really good, young offensive linemen... but people don't talk about linemen. Fortunately, the O/D line is how you should build a team, especially when you have a back like Jackson. Not really sure what "ok but can't do a thing" means but Jackson's pretty good. They do need a lot of help though, and are the worse team in the league right now. I still believe with some solid structure in the front office and coaching staff and a game managing QB, Oakland can easily be 8-8 with everything else remaining the same right now.

Josh Brown has been garbage since he lift the Hawks. Which linemen you talking about? Smith and Long? Long has under produced as a #2 overall pick, and I haven't seen Smith once this season.

About Jackson being ok, I have always thought of his as overrated. I'm not being a homer because I live in Washington, I'm a Titans fan obviously, but I have never seen him do amazing. I mean, yea sure if he had a line he would do better, but this team is so far gone not even AP could get them a couple wins...maybe just one lol.

R.I.P Seattle SuperSonics

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »