Home

Who's the best undefeated team so far?

This is a discussion on Who's the best undefeated team so far? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Best undefeated team
Vikings 13 12.75%
Saints 57 55.88%
Colts 22 21.57%
Broncos 10 9.80%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Who's the best undefeated team so far?

Apparently I have to explain myself about Kyle Orton? Really? I've watched this man play over the years and I've seen him play live in person. Does no one remember Chicago? Does no one pay attention to history?

Kyle Orton currently has 1 interception through 6 games. At this pace, he will have 2.67 interceptions all season. That would be a new NFL record. 3 would be a new NFL record. 4 - also a record. Do you really think Kyle Orton is giong to break that record?

The Broncos also have the early season benefit of newness - in several key areas... (entirely new defense, basically)... other teams will have books on them later in the season... and the pre-season shenanigans still haunt my thoughts of them...

Last edited by SkinsFan4Life; 10-21-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #34

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsFan4Life
Apparently I have to explain myself about Kyle Orton? Really? I've watched this man play over the years and I've seen him play live in person. Does no one remember Chicago? Does no one pay attention to history?

Kyle Orton currently has 1 interception through 6 games. At this pace, he will have 2.67 interceptions all season. That would be a new NFL record. 3 would be a new NFL record. 4 - also a record. Do you really think Kyle Orton is giong to break that record?
Yes you have to explain further and as of yet you still haven't. Instead you use arguments like we all have seen him in the PAST or you personally (big deal) have seen him play before, who cares?

He is in a completely new situation and technically hasn't thrown an intercetption at all this year (so with regards to your sarcastic paragraph he is on pace for 0 real interceptions all year).

Please tell us what he has done this year (since you are such an expert) that leads you to believe he will collapse. I am curious to hear your analysis.

And I will ask again, how many Bronco games have you watched this year. Just curious.

Last edited by kehlis; 10-21-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:45 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

The Broncos also have the early season benefit of newness - in several key areas... (entirely new defense, basically)... other teams will have books on them later in the season... and the pre-season shenanigans still haunt my thoughts of them...
Lol you still haven't explained yourself. You're basing your argument off of Orton only throwing 1 interception so far? What? The man is 26-12 as a starter.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 09:47 PM   #36

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Lol you still haven't explained yourself. You're basing your argument off of Orton only throwing 1 interception so far? What? The man is 26-12 as a starter.
And that interception was on a hail mary at the end of a half.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:50 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
And that interception was on a hail mary at the end of a half.
Wow. I must've missed that play. I saw the stats after the game and noticed he had an interception. I remember saying "damn his first pick of the year." I guess it was a cheap one that really doesn't count. Haha.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 10-21-2009, 09:50 PM   #38

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Wow. I must've missed that play. I saw the stats after the game and noticed he had an interception. I remember saying "damn his first pick of the year." I guess it was a cheap one that really doesn't count. Haha.
The defender on the receiving end of the pick?

Randy Moss.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:51 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
And I will ask again, how many Bronco games have you watched this year. Just curious.
Sorry, I'm busy watching the Broncos/Chargers on NFL replay.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #40

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Sorry, I'm busy watching the Broncos/Chargers on NFL replay.
Ok?

So you expert analysis is based on how many Bronco games?

And how about the rest of the question? You are running out of ways to dodge it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »