Home

What Bill Belichick sent to Adam Schefter...

This is a discussion on What Bill Belichick sent to Adam Schefter... within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #9
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: What Bill Belichick sent to Adam Schefter...

Adam Schefter said he wrote it to his dad in the link. I assume his dad's name is Bill.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:38 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 26

cool, i still hate the pats with my guts though
Old 10-23-2009, 09:22 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 8

Nice act by him. I wouldn't be surprised if everything he wrote had no real meaning to him though. Why? Because I can go through the motions of stuff like that and not really care and if someone emailed me asking if I could brighten the day of someone else I would do it simply to look good. Many times I have done the typical "sorry for your loss" line to people when I really didn't care.

I have a sliver amount of empathy for people (just how I am wired) and I am of the opinion Bill is more like me than "normal people" who truly do care about stuff like this. I go through the daily motions concerning supposed expected human social interaction and I just think Bill is like that as well. I of course do not hold this against Bill if he is like this. You are either born that way or you are not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
I can't read it too well. BB is classy off the field but when it comes to football he's still a Grade A jerk.
What does he do that makes him a jerk? I don't buy the argument that about the whole running up the score controversy. If you can't stop his offense it's your fault not his, the offense's job is to score not back off when the D is sucking. Case in point last week, Brady throws 6 TDs in a little over a quarter yet the undrafted rookie QB comes in, Hoyer and still does well against the starting D. I like Belichick, he may not be the ideal media savy coach that you would want a successful coach to be but that's not his job. Bucs play Pats this week in London, I'm not worried about them embarassing my Bucs because they are clearer way better so if they win by 60+ points it doesn't matter it's just a L either way.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #13
Let's Go Pens!

LetsGoBucs's Arena

OVR: 10

I've heard a lot of great things about BB off the field. I wish he would show some of it during interviews and on the field. I still can't stand him on the field. He is just too smug... (oh yeah, and they beat my Steelers twice to go to the Super Bowl, and I live in Boston, and my friends were relentless when it happened...)
NBA: Denver Nuggets, Orlando Magic
NCAA: Penn State Nittany Lions, Boston College Eagles
Old 10-23-2009, 08:26 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

if i wasnt a die hard bronco fan id probably be patriots fan.

i respect well run franchises and the partriots is probably the best of all of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »