Home

Week 9: Panthers @ Saints

This is a discussion on Week 9: Panthers @ Saints within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 55
Re: Week 9: Panthers @ Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Aside from saints having a good QB in brees I will admit. Saints are pretty much a trash team who got lucky that the panthers d broke down at the wrong time. The saints are playing one of the easiest schedules in the leagues. The schedules has very few good teams on it this season that can beat them. Pats will beat them along with cowboys and Panther might bet them at home along with the falcons. But outside those few teams like the pats and cowboys. Saints has really not played any team this season that can put a complete game together are ain't really no good. schedules just shows how trashy the saints are. Last year the saints had a tuff schedule and could not get above .500 save their lives. This year they play one of the easiest schedule in the leagues and goes 8-0 and pretty much will be where carolina was last year. Panthers just has some issues with the coaching staff AKA John Fox and our sucky old QB in Jake we need to throw out along with fox. I am saying this now the Saints will get a hard schedule panthers have now. And next year the saints fall have another below .500 season. Mark my words. Saints is playing a trash schedule with a team that good only because dree brees is good. If dree was not the QB the saints would be like any other avg team. Brees is good I will admit. But the rest of the team is total trash.
Did you happen to type that with your eyes closed?

You'd fit in great in this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-bad-side.html
Old 11-08-2009, 08:59 PM   #50
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Aside from saints having a good QB in brees I will admit. Saints are pretty much a trash team who got lucky that the panthers d broke down at the wrong time. The saints are playing one of the easiest schedules in the leagues. The schedules has very few good teams on it this season that can beat them. Pats will beat them along with cowboys and Panther might bet them at home along with the falcons. But outside those few teams like the pats and cowboys. Saints has really not played any team this season that can put a complete game together are ain't really no good. schedules just shows how trashy the saints are. Last year the saints had a tuff schedule and could not get above .500 save their lives. This year they play one of the easiest schedule in the leagues and goes 8-0 and pretty much will be where carolina was last year. Panthers just has some issues with the coaching staff AKA John Fox and our sucky old QB in Jake we need to throw out along with fox. I am saying this now the Saints will get a hard schedule panthers have now. And next year the saints fall have another below .500 season. Mark my words. Saints is playing a trash schedule with a team that good only because dree brees is good. If dree was not the QB the saints would be like any other avg team. Brees is good I will admit. But the rest of the team is total trash.

Last year the Saints had 2 losses by double digits, the rest were between 2-5 points and were because of the lack of a defense. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. The Saints schedule has nothing to do with them beating the Panthers by 10 points.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 11-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
The Saints schedule has nothing to do with them beating the Panthers by 10 points.
Nope, but Jake Delhomme sure does.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislimb
Did you happen to type that with your eyes closed?

You'd fit in great in this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-bad-side.html

That thread is genius.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #53

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
I see the Madden forum had some sort of a spill over again.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:13 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

J0nnD0ugh's Arena

OVR: 27

I had to take a nap after DWill put the Panthers up 14-0. Not shocked the Saints came back. MisJake didn't lose the game for a change. First TD came from a long run by DWill. 2nd on a recovered fumble inside the 15. 3rd score was a fg set up by an INT. So basically, 17 of the Panthers 20 pts came by getting Jake to just say "hut!".

The fumble on 1st & goal was the dagger. The fumble for the TD was the killer. Panthers have no margin for error. And NO's D has been very opportunistic this season.
-August 17, 1960
Thanks, dookies!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #55
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

I just realized that Julius Peppers didn't do a damn thing yesterday. For some reason I thought he was the one who caused Drew to fumble early in the game.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #56
Hall Of Fame

J0nnD0ugh's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0nnD0ugh
Take it from a guy who has watched Peppers since he was the HB for S.Nash HS. The only one who can stop Peppers is Peppers. When he wants to play, he'll harrass you to no end. If he ain't on, you'll forget he's on the field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
I just realized that Julius Peppers didn't do a damn thing yesterday. For some reason I thought he was the one who caused Drew to fumble early in the game.
-August 17, 1960
Thanks, dookies!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »