Home

Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins

This is a discussion on Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #1
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins

If there's been a thread made already, please direct me to it.

Dallas appeared to be rolling until Green Bay slapped then straight last Sunday, and Washington seems to have found life on offense, scoring a season-high 24 points, but they beat a Denver team that didn't have Kyle Orton in the second half so I find myself wondering if it was a fluke or in fact a game they will build off of.

I still think that if Dallas plays as good as they have shown they are capable of playing, that they should win this game. Of course, I thought this last week as well and look what happened, lol. Cowboys-Redskins games are always sorta unpredictable as well; while both teams have been at times very competitive, neither team has really been overly great for the entirety of this decade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins

The loss to GB & the win by the Redskins is EXACTLY what the Cowboys needed. I can't imagine Dallas even being slightly prepared for this game had they been coming in on a 5-game winning streak; it's just not how this team works. The Cowboys will be upset, the team will be motivated and best of all, a division rival who has been slumping may have gotten their eventual win out of their system, but they definitely will not be sneaking up on the Cowboys now.

In terms of the game, there is one thing I can't wait to see: THE TRENCHES!! This is the first game where we see Gurode & Haynesworth face each other after that awful, sickening display of Hayneworth toe-tapping all over Gurode's face a couple years back (DAL @ TEN).
Old 11-18-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 22

I see the Cowboys rolling over the Skins at the Death Star in this one. I think the offense will come out hot and get an early lead on the Skins, thus forcing Jason Campbell to throw the ball a lot. Like Greazy stated, I am very interested in seeing the battle in the trenches. I hope Albert Haynseworth gets steamrolled by the o-line of Dallas. I'm even hoping that somebody lands on awkwardly on his ankle. Ever since he stomped on Gurode's face back in Tennessee I have absolutely hated Haynseworth. I'm looking for the Cowboys to absolutely stomp the Deadskins in this one.

I know, I know....too optomistic.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #4
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

I love these games. Never matters how good or bad either team appears, they usually tend to be good ones. My analysis... if both teams play their best, Dallas will win. If both teams play bad, Dallas will win. I don't think either of these two things will happen.

So with that said, I honestly see this game as being a toss up and I really hope the Skins win bc it'll make for at least a week of "the sky is falling" around the Cowboys and "the Skins are going to the playoffs" in DC (even though neither will be true... gotta love fans).
Old 11-18-2009, 05:48 PM   #5
MVP

emalloy3's Arena

OVR: 11

Let's Go Redskins Curb stomp the Cowgirls!!!!!
NBA:Los Angeles Lakers
NCAABB:Georgetown Hoyas
MLB:Washington Nationals

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

I smell a Redskins victory but it'll be a very ugly game.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 11-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #7
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

I just wanna see Deangelo Hall get burned just one time by Miles Austin or hell even Roy Williams and im good. Already seen Rogers get his last week so it's just a matter of time before Hall gets his.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:09 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 55

Dallas - 27

Washington - 17

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »