Home

Steelers fan says he was poisoned, left blind at Chicago bar

This is a discussion on Steelers fan says he was poisoned, left blind at Chicago bar within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2009, 05:13 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Steelers fan says he was poisoned, left blind at Chicago bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dislimb
I head about this earlier this morning. Just a terrible thing to happen over something as meaningless as a September football game. I really hope this guy can recover from this and that the person(s) who did this to him is caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Are you implying this would be acceptable, if it were a playoff game? It's a cotton picking game....noone should die or get hurt over a game, this society is so f'd in the head it's not even funny.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:37 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schism 6
Are you implying this would be acceptable, if it were a playoff game?
Absolutely not.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:19 PM   #35
MVP

judgejudy's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Ding ding ding. All the "facts" our law professors are putting together are nothing but heresy at this point. What real fact does anyone have here? Just a story that a guy is telling. No more. There is not one "fact."

Could it all be true? Sure. If it is, they'll find who did it and hopefully lock 'em up forever. I'm not defending Bear fans. There's idiot fans of every team, every sport. So that makes no difference.

My point is there's no evidence of anything at this point. When there is, we can comment more intelligently instead of just making assumptions.
her⋅e⋅sy
 ******** language="javascript">AC_FL_RunContent = 0;******** type="text/javascript">var interfaceflash = new LEXICOFlashObject ( "http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/d/g/speaker.swf", "speaker", "17", "15", "", "6");interfaceflash.addParam("loop", "false");interfaceflash.addParam("quality", "high");interfaceflash.addParam("menu", "false");interfaceflash.addParam("salign", "t");interfaceflash.addParam("FlashVars", "soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsp.ask.com%2Fdictstatic%2Fdi ctionary%2Faudio%2Fluna%2FH02%2FH0221000.mp3&clkLogProxyUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.c om%2Fwhatzup.html&t=a&d=d&s=di&c=a&ti=1&ai=51359&l=dir&o=0&sv=00000000&ip=48d0003d&u=audio"); interfaceflash.addParam('wmode','transparent');int erfaceflash.write();
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #36
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksfan07
"I'm sure time will tell, but I wouldn't doubt something nefarious occurred."
I wouldn't either, especially since it's Chicago sports fans were talking about here and whether it's the Cubs or Bears fans, I'm not that shocked.

Ignorant comes to mind when reading your post. That and naive. Oh, homer works too.

any of the above fit though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »