Home

NFC Wild Card: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals

This is a discussion on NFC Wild Card: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #57
Greatness

utexas's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NFC Wild Card: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals

If Boldin can suit up and play 75% I say the Cards win. He is still dangerous if he is nothing more than a possession receiver because of the injuries. I personally think Fitz is the best WR in the lg and it isn't close. Woodson did a good job on him Sunday, but we all know how quickly he can erupt if the opportunity presents itself. I will make a pic when I hear a definite on Boldin.
https://www.facebook.com/thesportspreacher/
https://www.facebook.com/ipreachspor...PAGES_TIMELINE
Old 01-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #58
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by utexas
If Boldin can suit up and play 75% I say the Cards win. He is still dangerous if he is nothing more than a possession receiver because of the injuries. I personally think Fitz is the best WR in the lg and it isn't close. Woodson did a good job on him Sunday, but we all know how quickly he can erupt if the opportunity presents itself. I will make a pic when I hear a definite on Boldin.
I personally think Fitz is among the best, but behind Andre Johnson and probably still in company with Moss and soon to be Calvin. I think the ARI run last year got a lot of eyes on Fitz and he stepped up big time on the big stage, and that's why everyone suddenly crowned him the best in the league "hands down".

I'm only bringing this up bc you said "it isn't close" so my question is, if Woodson holds him to "average" numbers (something like 70 yards and 1 td) with or without Boldin on the other side... would you still say he's the best and it isn't close?
Old 01-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #59
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

I don't like how everyone is picking us to win easily over AZ. This smells of the Atlanta hype that they got before their playoff game and that's not a good thing.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #60
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
I don't like how everyone is picking us to win easily over AZ. This smells of the Atlanta hype that they got before their playoff game and that's not a good thing.
Nah, ATL had flaws. They were just a good story, just like Miami last year. Everyone was really hating on Arizona then too. This year I think people respect Arizona. They have a legit record, better D going in and young players with SB experience. GB just looks better right now (and not basing anything on their win over ARI last week). Add in injury problems to Boldin and I lean even more in GB's direction, but I don't know about them winning "easily". I just think they'll win.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:33 PM   #61
Rookie

Uncle Way's Arena

OVR: 8

GreenBay is winning the NFC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2010, 04:34 PM   #62
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

I really want Arizona to win this game because I think Philadelphia will beat Dallas tonight. If the Packers win they come to Minnesota again, which is something, as a Viking fan, I DO NOT want. Arizona is a different team on the road and I don't believe they can win in the dome next week. That being said, Arizona needs to get after Aaron Rodgers tomorrow or they have no chance. My heart is with Arizona, but my brain is with Green Bay. Favre vs. Rodgers Round 3 next week...

Green Bay 28
Arizona 21

Last edited by 19; 01-09-2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Sp
Old 01-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #63
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Following the twitter feed from the GBPG, expect the crowd to be 60-40 Cardinals tomorrow. Last week it was about 50-50 from I heard.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:16 PM   #64
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Following the twitter feed from the GBPG, expect the crowd to be 60-40 Cardinals tomorrow. Last week it was about 50-50 from I heard.
I imagine it's because 50%+ AZ fans of own both Green Bay and AZ jerseys. I'm just wondering how GBPG figured out which jersey would be worn tommorow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »