Home

Bengals workout Adam "Rainman" Jones

This is a discussion on Bengals workout Adam "Rainman" Jones within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2010, 05:16 PM   #33
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Bengals workout Adam "Rainman" Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM Punk
lol! I did didn't I.

He was pretty good this year, but he has been known to cause trouble on the field and in the lockeroom. The guy has had many bustups with coaches, highlighted by the infamous halftime in the playoff against Pittsburgh. Not to mention that he has been back and forth about wanting to leave Cincy. The guy can definitely be a distraction when he wants to be.

And with Chad, you never know what coud set him off.
Yeah I remember a couple years ago when he wanted out of Cincy and the debacle against Pittsburgh. Lately he has been good in the locker room I believe. I just wish he was better on the field with his play. Once again he gets absolutely shut down in big games this year.

I hate calling him Ocho Cinco also. Shouldn't he change that name since he was shut down the last 2 games?
Old 02-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #34
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbently
Yeah I remember a couple years ago when he wanted out of Cincy and the debacle against Pittsburgh. Lately he has been good in the locker room I believe. I just wish he was better on the field with his play. Once again he gets absolutely shut down in big games this year.

I hate calling him Ocho Cinco also. Shouldn't he change that name since he was shut down the last 2 games?
Chad was great last year. We were also winning. It just seems to me that he is itching to go to a big market. All it would take is another mediocre season and we will see that, I want out of Cincy, Chad that caused a fuss before.

What really worries me is that Chad is considered one of the leaders of this team and who's to say that if Chad reverts back to his old ways. Those other guys with character issues will follow his lead.

Thats the big worry, imo. Hopefully we will keep winning and we won't have to worry about that stuff.

Adolphus Washington-Ohio State Freshman
Old 02-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
I heard that Matt Jones has already signed. I would like to personally warn the Bengals to make sure when he gets tackled that he gets up quickly. If he doesn't, he's probably snorting the white lines on the field.
I don't think Matt Jones gets tackled. Just as he catches the ball he goes diving for that white chalk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2010, 09:33 AM   #36
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM Punk
Chad was great last year. We were also winning. It just seems to me that he is itching to go to a big market. All it would take is another mediocre season and we will see that, I want out of Cincy, Chad that caused a fuss before.

What really worries me is that Chad is considered one of the leaders of this team and who's to say that if Chad reverts back to his old ways. Those other guys with character issues will follow his lead.

Thats the big worry, imo. Hopefully we will keep winning and we won't have to worry about that stuff.
i think chad grew up last year he learned all the talk in the world isn't going to help. and the death of henry i think made him be happy for his oppotunity to play in the nfl and not to mess it up
Old 02-17-2010, 04:28 PM   #37
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
i think chad grew up last year he learned all the talk in the world isn't going to help. and the death of henry i think made him be happy for his oppotunity to play in the nfl and not to mess it up
I agreed. His attitude was a whole lot better last year. The whole team was as a matter of fact. The 2 death's really brought the whole organization closer together. I thought last year was a great season for the Bengals for their play on the field and how they handled those 2 situations. Hopefully for 2010 season they continue to show improvements.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #38
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Is there a more likely team he'd re-enter the league w/ Cincy? I mean ....
Old 02-18-2010, 11:26 AM   #39
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well atleast some team is giving him a shot at playing one last time. I mean at this point his carreer as a some what of a wrestler for TNA failed some time back. His only way of making any kind of big money is in the nfl at this point. Jones is getting old and does not have good history in football. But maybe this is his last attempt at a nfl carreer. Who knows. But good luck to jones.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 19

Pac-Man was rumored to have tried the CFL, but since he can't cross the border that didn't happen haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »