Home

Derek Anderson destroys the Browns Fans

This is a discussion on Derek Anderson destroys the Browns Fans within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2010, 04:55 PM   #49
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34
Re: Derek Anderson destroys the Browns Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
That's funny since I've spent my entire life an hour from your or closer. No idea what Midwest and West coast thinking is. I do know I don't sit on my thumbs or sigh, but I guess I don't have the special powers to make my team play better when they get booed. Must be a Philly thing.
So you are saying fans should be neutered? Believe it or not, some players like it when their fans know they are actually awake/alive/in the stinkin' building. Some players like to know if their fans give a damn.

When the Eddie Jordan-led Sixers are getting their butts kicked and the fans chant "Fire Eddie", someone is taking notice because dude will be gone after the season.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #50
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
So you are saying fans should be neutered? Believe it or not, some players like it when their fans know they are actually awake/alive/in the stinkin' building. Some players like to know if their fans give a damn.

When the Eddie Jordan-led Sixers are getting their butts kicked and the fans chant "Fire Eddie", someone is taking notice because dude will be gone after the season.
I'm saying exactly what I said. No need to change it to make your point sound more reasonable. Commenting on exactly what you said, if you think fans yelling "Fire Eddie" would have anything to do with him staying and going then maybe you still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny too. Fans stop watching games, stop going to games, stop buying merchandise... that speaks volumes. But I understand some people feel better if they boo, throw things at their tv, turn over stools at a bar, etc. More power to you, but it doesn't help anything but making you look like a drunk idiot.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:16 PM   #51
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

He did win 10 games. He choked in a big one, big deal, so did Joel Skinner. That's how you know you're snakebitten. 3rd base coach is responsible for the defining moment in Cleveland sports in the last ten years.

Yeah, Anderson sucks, but he'll be maybe ok in a different setting. I didn't see Brady Quinn much, but a draft pick and a fullback is probably what he was worth.

And yes, Clevelanders are hard on their players. But that's cause their players are over-hyped. If the Browns had a scouting department in Browns 2.0, they wouldn't be wretched. It'll get better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #52
P2K
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
I'm saying exactly what I said. No need to change it to make your point sound more reasonable. Commenting on exactly what you said, if you think fans yelling "Fire Eddie" would have anything to do with him staying and going then maybe you still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny too. Fans stop watching games, stop going to games, stop buying merchandise... that speaks volumes. But I understand some people feel better if they boo, throw things at their tv, turn over stools at a bar, etc. More power to you, but it doesn't help anything but making you look like a drunk idiot.
Alrighty, so you're Mr. Calm while everyone else is a friggin' idiot for showing emotion.

Ultimately, it's the play that gets things to change, but if fans ho-hum around like nothing is wrong, you know what you get? The Clippers.

But hey, you're the best fan in the whole damn world. Silly **** this is.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #53
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Alrighty, so you're Mr. Calm while everyone else is a friggin' idiot for showing emotion.
There are fans who think with emotion (the majority of sports fans), and then there are fans who think with logic. There are distinct and obvious differences.

In my opinion, generally fans who think with emotion are idiots.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:21 AM   #54
P2K
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkiller5
There are fans who think with emotion (the majority of sports fans), and then there are fans who think with logic. There are distinct and obvious differences.

In my opinion, generally fans who think with emotion are idiots.
We're not talking about on a damn forum board. We are talking about at an actual game. If you or Mr. Calm refuse to show any emotion at a game, then fine. Be robots lol.

That makes two perfect human beings in this thread.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:07 AM   #55
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46

I'll admit. I was chanting Brady's name more than once at the TV when DA was sucking it up.

Twitch Stream
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2010, 11:06 AM   #56
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
We're not talking about on a damn forum board. We are talking about at an actual game. If you or Mr. Calm refuse to show any emotion at a game, then fine. Be robots lol.

That makes two perfect human beings in this thread.
I'm talking more about at or after an actual game, as well as on a message board.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »